Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KC Turbo

HORRIBLE!!!! DO NOT USE! This app has good intentions but good luck getting it to work right. They have zero customer service to back it up and if you have any problems they take forever to respond to any communications and WILL NOT EVER give you a call for anything. I am pretty computer savvy and have even paid a computer technician to try and fix the issues... and still cannot get it to work as intended.

I now have commissioned sales guys that are upset with me and want to know why I can't fix the site. I have paid other people to try and fix it and got ZERO support from the Enlistly. I HOPE SOMEONE AT THE COMPANY READS THIS because this good be a very good app if it actually worked right and you had the customer service to back it up.

April 24, 2019

I apologize that Enlistly's chat and email support channels did not meet your needs. Thank you for the feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Tiny Rabbit Hole

Location Singapore

didnt work after support took awhile to reply me, then the next reply didnt came despite multiple requesting for help thru email.

Ahlieonline

Time spent using app About 1 month

Pros:
-Very low price with absolutely no hidden charges
-No limits at all unlike many other affiliate marketing apps (Includes number of affiliates, orders and commissions)
-Affiliates can edit their link to may it conform to their them or their brand
-Tracking, tracking, and more tracking
-Reasonable customer service response time (3-5 hours) in business hours from my experience
-Best referral app I could find for the money after lots of research

Meh:
-Can technically pay affiliates in any way you wish as long as you mark it as paid, however PayPal is integrated

Cons:
-The in-app messaging isn't actual direct messaging it's just a form that sends a regular email for you from your Shopify email address

Overall very underrated app, would recommend.

Brttl

Exactly what I was looking for. The platform is clean and easy to use for both shops and affiliates. I would love to see a feature to bulk/auto pay affiliates one day! We've just launched, but we're excited to start using it.

Konker Colors

Works perfectly for a very fair price.. No tiers of pricing structures.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this! Easy to use affiliate program

Floracurl

I have not received responses to my queries.

Chic Gifts Boutique

Customer service replies quick but it keeps crashing every few days

Namaste Tv

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app! But even better customer service, I emailed asking if the app had a particular function and the team implemented it for us within a very short timeframe. Excellent support team - thanks a lot Enlistly!!

Deluxeknives

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, great support staff, and incredible pricing! DEFINITELY get if you want to work with affiliates.