Image Slider ‑ EA

Image Slider ‑ EA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 23, 2022

why they used app name when we use free plan. actively it is not free. not recommended. i wasted my time on this app because they don't provide it free.

InovoProduct
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
EnormApps replied November 23, 2022

It is very unfortunate to see a 1 star review.
We provided all the information beforehand and if a merchant miss the information and posts a 1 star review without even contacting us and know more about the query , it really hurts.
We have clearly mentioned on our app listing page that the FREE plan comes with branding, so that merchants always know this in advance. Please see the screenshot from our pricing section - https://nimb.ws/CRjaJf

September 28, 2022

I needed some special coding that I was not able to figure out. I emailed them and they had it done in a day. Most of the time they answered withing 5 minutes. Love Love Love it.

Butterfly Express Quality Essential Oils
Time spent using app: 27 days
Edited September 16, 2022

Very cool app, easy and simple to use with a very supportive customer service team they request to the support request very quickly.

Wonder Beauties
Iraq
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 24, 2022

Great and quick communication, fast help with customization. Would recommend!
Slider works well on website.

collaboclothingnl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 16, 2022

Love this app! Shopify has limited options for slides with multiple images. This app filled that gap. Extremely helpful and highly professional team. They consistently responded with prompt replies to resolve issues. I am happy with the end result and the hassle-free experience. Thank you so much Image Slider; it was a pleasure working with you!

SARUPA SIDAARTH
Time spent using app: 24 days
March 25, 2022

Simple and easy to use, but very effective, get finally these nice fading transitions between the images, Support very helpful, Nixed some small issues really fast.

Simpsonize
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 17, 2022

It was very easy to setup and customer service has been exceptional. The only reason there are 4 starts is because I know I have not use it to it's fullest potential yet.

EmGe Naturals
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 7, 2021

Fantastic! Wonderful support, we requested a customization for mobile and they were ready to assist us. Best image slider app.

AmoKarité
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 17, 2021

I added the Free version of the app! Love it! I needed to design to slider banners on my new webpage and I contacted their support and they gave me the proper dimensions for the banners in the same day
My banners are showing beautifully now!
Thank you Image Slider!

Meaws And Woofs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 27, 2021

the app is perfect, I will definitely use it for other stores in the future, giving that extra touch of professionalism .....

pellediseta