Enorm Image Slider

Enorm Image Slider

by enormapps

Lookbook image slider , logo sliders , Carousel in few seconds

Quirksmith

Easy to use. We use this app to show "in press" logos on our home page. The support team was super quick to resolve the initial issues we faced, in order to get started. Thanks team!

Everything5dollars

So easy to use and great results. You can load images as a slideshow and in a few steps the slideshow is on your site. Highly recommended.

Store WF

Easy to install, responsive and works perfect. I recommend you guys to use this app for slider. Really like it

blueblocking

There is no free plan to even try. False Advertising, or they haven't updated this page. Not going to bother if they can't be honest about that

thanks for responding but there is not free plan option when you install the app, there are four plans and there is a new "enterprise plan" none are free

March 27, 2019

Thank you for updating the review. When you install the app, you are automatically enrolled in free plan. As its a free plan, the page to accept charges doesnt appear. You can begin using the app immediately. You can upload upto 3 images. If you upload more images it asks you to upgrade as there are more images uploaded. We hope this would help clear the misunderstanding.
We have emailed you with the details about the same. We are sure you will be extremely satisfied using our app. Please give us once chance to clear the misunderstanding.
We would like to request you to re-install the app and email us. We will work with you to get the height of the images as per your requirement.

Thank you.

Headass New York

I used this app to create a lookbook for my website headass-new-york.myshopify.com; it works great! Looks very professional; thank you! I will be using again.

The Basket Room

We've integrated both the Image Slider, Image Gallery & Video Gallery across different pages on our website. It is easy to use, works very well and the support team are just amazing! They respond really quickly and have been able to customise details to ensure the app matches our fonts etc. Highly recommend!

Effie's Paper

We use this app to display press logos and some product images on our home page. It's pretty easy to set up and we've never had any issues with it. Our only complaint is that the corners of the images are rounded, and cannot be square--which matches our aesthetic better--but it's a small issue for an app that otherwise works well, is easy to use, and has no branding.

Giani Inc.

I've been using this app for about a month without captions. Once I needed to use the captions, I noticed the hover over in my theme didn't cover the entire image. I emailed the enormapps team and they had it fixed within the hour! They also helped me tweak the text weight and the hover over color! These guys made a killer app and support it with superb customer service. I am supremely impressed.
Jamie

Little Light Bazaar

Love the app - easy and intuitive to install; amazing customer service - had a few requests to make the carousel just right for our website - emailed customer service and everything was taken care of within 12 hours! Our website has already increased conversions a day after installing this!!

Little One Layette

Exactly what I was looking for! Love it, fast and quick response from the team. tried other free apps but none can maximise the plugin width to fit my webstore.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9