Enorm Image Slider

Enorm Image Slider

by enormapps

Lookbook image slider ,logo slider ,Carousel sliders in second

SockAndShop : Crazy Socks, Novelty Socks, Custom Socks & Shirts

The app world great. I had some trouble setting it up and customer service was more than helpful. Highly recommend!!

TherapieDecken

Great app, does exactly what I need to do. The support is very fast in replying and they do a good job. Thanks a lot!

9-9-9

I used this app to replace the default theme slider, it does what it conceived to do amazingly.

VEJRHØJ

The image slider is a must-have Shopify app. It has enabled us to feature our brand in a lifestyle context on every product page, which has significantly improved our conversion rate. Moreover, it is easy to customize the image slider depending on the platform (mobile / desktop), which also makes it a great tool to build landing pages with a strong visual appeal.

Janus Aarup /
VEJRHØJ

Quirksmith

Easy to use. We use this app to show "in press" logos on our home page. The support team was super quick to resolve the initial issues we faced, in order to get started. Thanks team!

Everything5dollars

So easy to use and great results. You can load images as a slideshow and in a few steps the slideshow is on your site. Highly recommended.

Store WF

Easy to install, responsive and works perfect. I recommend you guys to use this app for slider. Really like it

blueblocking

There is no free plan to even try. False Advertising, or they haven't updated this page. Not going to bother if they can't be honest about that

thanks for responding but there is not free plan option when you install the app, there are four plans and there is a new "enterprise plan" none are free

March 27, 2019

Thank you for updating the review. When you install the app, you are automatically enrolled in free plan. As its a free plan, the page to accept charges doesnt appear. You can begin using the app immediately. You can upload upto 3 images. If you upload more images it asks you to upgrade as there are more images uploaded. We hope this would help clear the misunderstanding.
We have emailed you with the details about the same. We are sure you will be extremely satisfied using our app. Please give us once chance to clear the misunderstanding.
We would like to request you to re-install the app and email us. We will work with you to get the height of the images as per your requirement.

Thank you.

Headass New York

I used this app to create a lookbook for my website headass-new-york.myshopify.com; it works great! Looks very professional; thank you! I will be using again.

The Basket Room

We've integrated both the Image Slider, Image Gallery & Video Gallery across different pages on our website. It is easy to use, works very well and the support team are just amazing! They respond really quickly and have been able to customise details to ensure the app matches our fonts etc. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9