Image Slider ‑ EA

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SARUPA SIDAARTH

Love this app! Shopify has limited options for slides with multiple images. This app filled that gap. Extremely helpful and highly professional team. They consistently responded with prompt replies to resolve issues. I am happy with the end result and the hassle-free experience. Thank you so much Image Slider; it was a pleasure working with you!

Simpsonize

Simple and easy to use, but very effective, get finally these nice fading transitions between the images, Support very helpful, Nixed some small issues really fast.

EmGe Naturals

It was very easy to setup and customer service has been exceptional. The only reason there are 4 starts is because I know I have not use it to it's fullest potential yet.

AmoKarité

Fantastic! Wonderful support, we requested a customization for mobile and they were ready to assist us. Best image slider app.

Meaws And Woofs

I added the Free version of the app! Love it! I needed to design to slider banners on my new webpage and I contacted their support and they gave me the proper dimensions for the banners in the same day
My banners are showing beautifully now!
Thank you Image Slider!

pellediseta

the app is perfect, I will definitely use it for other stores in the future, giving that extra touch of professionalism .....

DirectPrice

The app is great and its one of the best customer support I've had which helped me a lot with my questions. Highly recommend!! :)

Advatec Aquatics

This app works great and customer support helped me fix my issue very quickly. I would highly recommend.

Loaded Ice Cream

Just downloaded the app and it's perfect. I asked support for help and they fixed it immediately. Would highly recommend.

Nutty & Nostalgic

App works flawlessly and setup is a breeze. Their support team is top notch. Had a question and they answered it then fixed the issue within minutes!

June 3, 2021

Thank you for a great review. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience using our app and about our customer support.

Please feel free to contact us anytime incase you need any help in future.

Greetings,