Image Slider ‑ EA

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Image slider

InovoProduct

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 26 minutes

why they used app name when we use free plan. actively it is not free. not recommended. i wasted my time on this app because they don't provide it free.

November 23, 2022

It is very unfortunate to see a 1 star review.
We provided all the information beforehand and if a merchant miss the information and posts a 1 star review without even contacting us and know more about the query , it really hurts.
We have clearly mentioned on our app listing page that the FREE plan comes with branding, so that merchants always know this in advance. Please see the screenshot from our pricing section - https://nimb.ws/CRjaJf

Butterfly Express Quality Essential Oils

I needed some special coding that I was not able to figure out. I emailed them and they had it done in a day. Most of the time they answered withing 5 minutes. Love Love Love it.

Wonder Beauties

Location Iraq

Very cool app, easy and simple to use with a very supportive customer service team they request to the support request very quickly.

collaboclothingnl

Location Netherlands

Great and quick communication, fast help with customization. Would recommend!
Slider works well on website.

SARUPA SIDAARTH

Love this app! Shopify has limited options for slides with multiple images. This app filled that gap. Extremely helpful and highly professional team. They consistently responded with prompt replies to resolve issues. I am happy with the end result and the hassle-free experience. Thank you so much Image Slider; it was a pleasure working with you!

Simpsonize

Location Sweden

Simple and easy to use, but very effective, get finally these nice fading transitions between the images, Support very helpful, Nixed some small issues really fast.

EmGe Naturals

It was very easy to setup and customer service has been exceptional. The only reason there are 4 starts is because I know I have not use it to it's fullest potential yet.

AmoKarité

Location Brazil

Fantastic! Wonderful support, we requested a customization for mobile and they were ready to assist us. Best image slider app.

Meaws And Woofs

Time spent using app About 1 month

I added the Free version of the app! Love it! I needed to design to slider banners on my new webpage and I contacted their support and they gave me the proper dimensions for the banners in the same day
My banners are showing beautifully now!
Thank you Image Slider!

pellediseta

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

the app is perfect, I will definitely use it for other stores in the future, giving that extra touch of professionalism .....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12