Image Slider ‑ EA

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LA Formals & Bridal

It is very easy to setup and use, it did exactly what I needed it to do, I had a quick think I needed to fix on it, but the the support team did it for me! Their support team was extremely fast, friendly and great to work with.

Moments Beauty Care

Great Customer Service!
I love the app. It is simple to use and very useful in showing products and images in an amazing way.

Wildlife-Tuning

Very, very, very good app! The support was very helpfull and the app is easy to use. It does what it should!

Anastasia Simes

App does exactly what it says it does. Support is excellent! We have reached out to them twice for adjustments in the size of the slider and they have delivered. Great app!

Glenarty Road | Margaret River

Such an easy and effective app. We have had some simple questions and a minor problem to fix at installation and the customer support is so quick and helpful. I definitely recommend! Cheers!

mallia-gr

This app is really helpful! It perfectly meets our needs! We would recommend it to anyone who is interested in having a carousel slider!

Utsukushi J-Cosme

It is a great app. I got quick response from the support as well when I faced problem. Recommend one

Tienda Petfy

This app works super fast and is responsive. easy to install and manage from the dashboard. the developer help me super fast all of my questions. GREAT JOB

The Code Accessories

I have finally been able to create a carousel slider on my site and had amazing customer service in helping me to tweak the details to make it visually exactly what I needed

EZ Lite Cruiser ® Lightweight & Folding Personal Mobility Aid

Awesome app, works really well for our needs. Support staff was very attentive and helped with a little bit of customization. Definitely worth checking out if you need a slider.