Image Slider ‑ EA

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SWOTT Formation

Location France

Just perfect. Quick, Easy and maybe the best support team I have ever seen Thank you for your wonderfull help VJ

Stola London

Time spent using app 1 day

I uploaded the app (Free) and installed it to act as a carousel and it looked exactly as I wanted it to. However it was two sections higher than I wanted it to be. Customer service had fixed it within an hour (on a Saturday night) - looking back the initial error was my own silliness not even theirs. Very impressed!

Phoenix Art Museum

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We wanted a carousel app to add to our store. The app worked from the start. Download was easy as was the slide show creation. We had some trouble placing the slideshow where we wanted, reached out to their team and they had it fixed within minutes. We could not be happier!

LA Formals & Bridal

It is very easy to setup and use, it did exactly what I needed it to do, I had a quick think I needed to fix on it, but the the support team did it for me! Their support team was extremely fast, friendly and great to work with.

Moments Beauty Care

Location Israel

Great Customer Service!
I love the app. It is simple to use and very useful in showing products and images in an amazing way.

Wildlife-Tuning

Location Germany

Very, very, very good app! The support was very helpfull and the app is easy to use. It does what it should!

Anastasia Simes

Time spent using app About 1 year

App does exactly what it says it does. Support is excellent! We have reached out to them twice for adjustments in the size of the slider and they have delivered. Great app!

Glenarty Road | Margaret River

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Such an easy and effective app. We have had some simple questions and a minor problem to fix at installation and the customer support is so quick and helpful. I definitely recommend! Cheers!

mallia-gr

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app is really helpful! It perfectly meets our needs! We would recommend it to anyone who is interested in having a carousel slider!

Utsukushi J-Cosme

Location Japan

It is a great app. I got quick response from the support as well when I faced problem. Recommend one