Enorm Image Slider

Enorm Image Slider

by EnormApps

Create image slider ,logo slider ,Carousel sliders in second

Little Light Bazaar

Love the app - easy and intuitive to install; amazing customer service - had a few requests to make the carousel just right for our website - emailed customer service and everything was taken care of within 12 hours! Our website has already increased conversions a day after installing this!!

Little One Layette

Exactly what I was looking for! Love it, fast and quick response from the team. tried other free apps but none can maximise the plugin width to fit my webstore.

Instant Whites

Amazing Amazing Amazing.

The app is so simple to use and can be added to any page if you need that, you only need to reach out to support who will do it for you. If your looking for a slide or carousel then look no further, we tried several and then came across this one, our requirements were a little more complicated as we needed the slide integrating across all pages and not just the ones your theme provider sets for you.

We reached out to the app developers who amazingly did this for us, stop looking and get this app and if you need something more complicated reach out to support and let them fix it for you.

I cant fault this app one bit, the service from the developers was truly the best, thank you guys you saved us so much hassle and time. Cant wait to use your other apps soon.

bstrong by Bethenny

I use this app on 2 of my store as a way to showcase press. It's simple to use and does exactly what I want. Support solved my all my issues in less than 30 minutes after messaging them.

Vish NYCity

I had issues in the beginning with it. But there help team was AMAZING! I was able to get it changed within minutes. Thank you multiple image slider!!

Brutus & Barnaby

Very easy app to use. Choose your settings, ad your pics, and it generates copy paste code to place into your site. It's pretty great. The support is AMAZING! I asked them a question and they got back to me within 15 or so minutes. Not only that, but they helped me do EXACTLY what I needed done. Thanks guys!

The Curated Skin

Great app!! Support is extremely fast & flexible. I could not find other app to add a logo carousel and was happy to have this app. Works perfectly, easy to set up and looks really nice (also does not slow the loading time).

artezanz

I used this app to create image sliders and product carousel's within my website. I really love the app, it's made my website look more professional and user friendly. The customer service is exceptional! I've had numerous questions and in most cases I've received a response in minutes! They even offered to do custom coding for me. I highly recommend this app!

Angela Friedman

Customer support on this app is SO GOOD. I had a lot of specific questions and asks, and they always got back to me within an hour with complete answers and plenty of help. They even installed some custom code to input sliders into my collection pages - just perfect! Definitely recommend, even if you think you need some special attention for your specific needs.

Baby2travel Co Uk

Excellent customer care skills, well worth it. Excellent App a must have!