Image Slider ‑ EA

Image Slider ‑ EA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited April 20, 2021

I installed the app and had a hard time setting it up, however VJ from Enorm contacted me right away and helped me figure it out. I recommend this company because it cares about its customers and the apps are very good. Greetings and Thanks friend VJ!

tugift.cl
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 10, 2021

Just perfect. Quick, Easy and maybe the best support team I have ever seen Thank you for your wonderfull help VJ

SWOTT Formation
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 3, 2021

I uploaded the app (Free) and installed it to act as a carousel and it looked exactly as I wanted it to. However it was two sections higher than I wanted it to be. Customer service had fixed it within an hour (on a Saturday night) - looking back the initial error was my own silliness not even theirs. Very impressed!

Stola London
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 18, 2021

We wanted a carousel app to add to our store. The app worked from the start. Download was easy as was the slide show creation. We had some trouble placing the slideshow where we wanted, reached out to their team and they had it fixed within minutes. We could not be happier!

Phoenix Art Museum
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 3, 2021

It is very easy to setup and use, it did exactly what I needed it to do, I had a quick think I needed to fix on it, but the the support team did it for me! Their support team was extremely fast, friendly and great to work with.

LA Formals & Bridal
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 8, 2020

Great Customer Service!
I love the app. It is simple to use and very useful in showing products and images in an amazing way.

Moments Beauty Care
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 29, 2020

Very, very, very good app! The support was very helpfull and the app is easy to use. It does what it should!

Wildlife-Tuning
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 22, 2020

App does exactly what it says it does. Support is excellent! We have reached out to them twice for adjustments in the size of the slider and they have delivered. Great app!

Anastasia Simes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 16, 2020

Such an easy and effective app. We have had some simple questions and a minor problem to fix at installation and the customer support is so quick and helpful. I definitely recommend! Cheers!

Glenarty Road | Margaret River
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 17, 2019

This app is really helpful! It perfectly meets our needs! We would recommend it to anyone who is interested in having a carousel slider!

mallia-gr