Enorm Image Slider

Enorm Image Slider

by EnormApps

Create image slider ,logo slider ,Carousel sliders in second

Stolenstolen

Quick to respond to my questions, very friendly and prompt. Slideshows work beautifully, highly recommended.

Frontiere Store

Great and cheap way for presenting a lookbook. Uploading was a bit of a hassle to me, but eventually it worked out well.

The service is really great. Quick and helpful!

I would recommend it.

Debrose

excellent customer service! great app

Ink Swimwear

Excellent App for lookbooks and support was very quick to reply and helpful when requiring help with questions!

Avenue Calafia

I must say, "this is such a easy app to use (Period!)." The the image slider master and love how you and cut and paste one line and bring the image slider on any page!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Myrume

Very happy with this app. Nice work!

Shabby Cottage Adorned

I needed a slider on a page where my theme could not provide. I am very happy with this app, it was easy to install and set up. If you need to see what one might look like (I am very visual so like to see things) mine is at https://shabbycottageadorned.com/pages/my-story

One80 Darts Supplies

Great app that does what it is supposed to. Support were very helpful in helping me setup the timings of the slider to make it change between images in a smooth fashion.

Fitstyle No

Love this app. I makes our site look great :)

Sylmarkt

amazing app and fantastic customer service, they helped me adjust the size to fit my site and it looks perfect! thank you!