Image Slider ‑ EA

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Effie's Paper

We use this app to display press logos and some product images on our home page. It's pretty easy to set up and we've never had any issues with it. Our only complaint is that the corners of the images are rounded, and cannot be square--which matches our aesthetic better--but it's a small issue for an app that otherwise works well, is easy to use, and has no branding.

Giani Inc.

I've been using this app for about a month without captions. Once I needed to use the captions, I noticed the hover over in my theme didn't cover the entire image. I emailed the enormapps team and they had it fixed within the hour! They also helped me tweak the text weight and the hover over color! These guys made a killer app and support it with superb customer service. I am supremely impressed.
Jamie

Little Light Bazaar

Love the app - easy and intuitive to install; amazing customer service - had a few requests to make the carousel just right for our website - emailed customer service and everything was taken care of within 12 hours! Our website has already increased conversions a day after installing this!!

Little One Layette

Exactly what I was looking for! Love it, fast and quick response from the team. tried other free apps but none can maximise the plugin width to fit my webstore.

Instant Whites

Amazing Amazing Amazing.

The app is so simple to use and can be added to any page if you need that, you only need to reach out to support who will do it for you. If your looking for a slide or carousel then look no further, we tried several and then came across this one, our requirements were a little more complicated as we needed the slide integrating across all pages and not just the ones your theme provider sets for you.

We reached out to the app developers who amazingly did this for us, stop looking and get this app and if you need something more complicated reach out to support and let them fix it for you.

I cant fault this app one bit, the service from the developers was truly the best, thank you guys you saved us so much hassle and time. Cant wait to use your other apps soon.

bstrong by Bethenny

I use this app on 2 of my store as a way to showcase press. It's simple to use and does exactly what I want. Support solved my all my issues in less than 30 minutes after messaging them.

Vish NYCity

I had issues in the beginning with it. But there help team was AMAZING! I was able to get it changed within minutes. Thank you multiple image slider!!

Brutus & Barnaby

Very easy app to use. Choose your settings, ad your pics, and it generates copy paste code to place into your site. It's pretty great. The support is AMAZING! I asked them a question and they got back to me within 15 or so minutes. Not only that, but they helped me do EXACTLY what I needed done. Thanks guys!

The Curated Skin

Great app!! Support is extremely fast & flexible. I could not find other app to add a logo carousel and was happy to have this app. Works perfectly, easy to set up and looks really nice (also does not slow the loading time).

artezanz

I used this app to create image sliders and product carousel's within my website. I really love the app, it's made my website look more professional and user friendly. The customer service is exceptional! I've had numerous questions and in most cases I've received a response in minutes! They even offered to do custom coding for me. I highly recommend this app!