Image Slider ‑ EA

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Filmwerks

Very customizable app, easy to use and customer support is very responsive and helpful! Five Stars!

www.roninfactory.com

Call Graphics

My store looks awesome, I'm Very Happy with this App thanks to Team Enormapps!
Thank you so much for reply to my email so fast and make my webiste look amazing :)

Stolenstolen

Quick to respond to my questions, very friendly and prompt. Slideshows work beautifully, highly recommended.

Frontiere Store

Great and cheap way for presenting a lookbook. Uploading was a bit of a hassle to me, but eventually it worked out well.

The service is really great. Quick and helpful!

I would recommend it.

Debrose

excellent customer service! great app

Ink Swimwear

Excellent App for lookbooks and support was very quick to reply and helpful when requiring help with questions!

Avenue Calafia

I must say, "this is such a easy app to use (Period!)." The the image slider master and love how you and cut and paste one line and bring the image slider on any page!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Myrume

Very happy with this app. Nice work!

Shabby Cottage Adorned

I needed a slider on a page where my theme could not provide. I am very happy with this app, it was easy to install and set up. If you need to see what one might look like (I am very visual so like to see things) mine is at https://shabbycottageadorned.com/pages/my-story

One80 Darts Supplies

Great app that does what it is supposed to. Support were very helpful in helping me setup the timings of the slider to make it change between images in a smooth fashion.