Enorm Image Slider

Enorm Image Slider

by EnormApps

Create image slider ,logo slider ,Carousel sliders in second

Blue Sapphire Canada

very helpful customer service! Thank you!
see it here https://www.bluesapphire28.com/pages/featured-creations

Krumville Bake Shop

A wonderful app for displaying images, I added to my home page https://www.krumvillebakeshop.com/ and created an image carousel in few minutes! Great job Enornapps!!

Crackedegg

Extremely easy to use and instructions for setup were very easy to follow. Support, like with all their apps, is absolutely AMAZING! I have installed all of their apps not only because of the ease of use, high quality, and functionality, but because their customer service is top notch--best I have ever had! I will forever be a customer and highly recommend!

Country Scene Saddlery

Just what i was looking for .
The support these guy's have given me is amazing and they are helping me build my small online business, nothing is an issue always trying to help me.
Highly recommended.

Fonez Ie

Very good app, slick looking banner, support very fast to respond and helpful with anything I needed.

8 Bit Evolution

Great support, great product! I compared everything available on the shopify store, and liked the functionality and flexibility of this solution over the rest.

Univar Sc Plus

Really good app and customer support is excellent. They set the app up for us and made some tweeks to make it match our theme. Really good.

Crateconnect Clothing

Great Service, Did exactly what I wanted after some help from the support team

O2denim Wholesale

Great app and service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlasbars

Awesome app, awesome service. No complaints. Use it.