Enorm Image Slider

Enorm Image Slider

by EnormApps

Create image slider ,logo slider ,Carousel sliders in second

Myrume

Very happy with this app. Nice work!

Shabby Cottage Adorned

I needed a slider on a page where my theme could not provide. I am very happy with this app, it was easy to install and set up. If you need to see what one might look like (I am very visual so like to see things) mine is at https://shabbycottageadorned.com/pages/my-story

One80 Darts Supplies

Great app that does what it is supposed to. Support were very helpful in helping me setup the timings of the slider to make it change between images in a smooth fashion.

Fitstyle No

Love this app. I makes our site look great :)

Sylmarkt

amazing app and fantastic customer service, they helped me adjust the size to fit my site and it looks perfect! thank you!

The Dharma Door

We have found this app super easy to load and use. The customer service is outstanding and they customised the slider design and colours to suit our website in a matter of minutes! After trialling several gallery apps, we're happy that we settled on this one. Highly recommended!

Blue Sapphire Canada

very helpful customer service! Thank you!
see it here https://www.bluesapphire28.com/pages/featured-creations

Krumville Bake Shop

A wonderful app for displaying images, I added to my home page https://www.krumvillebakeshop.com/ and created an image carousel in few minutes! Great job Enornapps!!

Crackedegg

Extremely easy to use and instructions for setup were very easy to follow. Support, like with all their apps, is absolutely AMAZING! I have installed all of their apps not only because of the ease of use, high quality, and functionality, but because their customer service is top notch--best I have ever had! I will forever be a customer and highly recommend!

Country Scene Saddlery

Just what i was looking for .
The support these guy's have given me is amazing and they are helping me build my small online business, nothing is an issue always trying to help me.
Highly recommended.