Image Slider ‑ EA

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Palais De Leau

Great app. Easy to install. Exactly what I needed for my shop.

Elfa Pharm

This app does exactly what we were searching for. Simple and working.

Tech Central

Excellent application. Does perfectly what it is supposed to. Highly recommended.

Tomenyc

They did a good job with this app. It's simple and it works.

Replace Store Name

good app for image slideshowes

Barnett Products

Meets most of our needs. Part of the banner is cut off when running the banner at the bottom of our index page, but we've been running it elsewhere. Would like the ability to turn off thumbnails for either layout. Otherwise it's clean and convenient.

Sin City Wigs

This is a wonderful app! It's very simple to use and really allows us creative control to make images on our site really stand out in an organized way wherever we want to showcase them. It's kept our site looking neat and clean; I love the options it has such as adding text and overlays. Thanks guys!

Brigitte Tanaka

That's a great app simple and efficient ! Thank you :)

Cosmos Of Fashion

Brand new app and loving it so far. This can easily turn into the best slider app that is out there. And as far as i can see as well one of the only ones with carousel.

Www Emotrondirect Com

Awesome app! Did everything I wanted. This was super easy to use, the interface is very user-friendly, and it offers plenty of flexibility. I needed a nice looking slider for a feature on my homepage that would display the logos of some of our customers. This was app perfect! If you want to see an example of this slider working, check out my company's homepage and look for the slider beneath the heading 'Our Customers': https://emotrondirect.com/