Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

CardBoard Toys Australia

Its an awesome tool!! It's a hug help with importing all my ebay to shopify. Quick response from their customer services. Highly recommended!!!

Canada Drone

Very easy to use and does a great job of pulling my eBay listings into Shopify in a way that they look great and I can start selling immediately after import. No addition steps / clean up required.

DwarvenPipes

This app has been a huge help with importing and tracking current stock levels across ebay and shopify. Not only does this app work flawlessly BUT if u have any questions/concerns their customer services is quick and always ready to assist. They are highly recommended in my book!

Designer-Rose

This is the BEST app I have ever used to transfer items from one platform to another. It was super fast and easy with no glitches. Rohit provides excellent customer service and was always there to answer any questions I had. Thank you. I look forward to utilizing some of the other products soon. Highly recommend this. A+++++

FFF Gaming Emporium

Awesome! Help load all my eBay Gaming items "Quick and Fast" automatically! I can concentrate all my time on adding new items daily elsewhere on eBay and other listing online sites.

Blue Rose Trading Company

Great way to import your eBay items into Shopify. We had over 2500 items and it was super easy to get them all over. We had to go through the items and make a few tweaks here and there but over-all extremely satisfied.

Trendz Trafficker Boutique

Absolutely amazing time saver! Wanted an efficient way to sync our ebay inventory into our shopify store. Now all our platforms are synced avoiding inventory issues. Works great! Tech Support is very helpful if you have an issue. highly recommend this app.

Outlet Values

This app has been great to migrate items over from eBay. While we need to keep both shops running side-by-side for now, it brought all our items over, brings new items over as we enter them in eBay, and keeps qtys and pricing changes synced in pretty much real time. The support has been great and usually responsive in less than a day, in understanding our requests, then customizing the way certain fields are handled and used as they are brought over from eBay to Shopify. All good. Using it on: https://outletvalues.com/

OZCORNER

Amazing app, fast and accurate...and very fast reply from customer service...thanks guys, keep the good job

Stitch It Up VA

This app did what it stated it can do. Perfect! Easy to follow instructions and saved me a lot of re-entry time. Communications on questions the response time was very quick!