Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Plump And Fabulous

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I downloaded the app to transfer my products from ebay to my shoptify store. I love this app. It was so easy to use.

Fine Revival

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very user friendly and effective. Migrating my Ebay listings to my new Shopify store was effortless. I didn't even need to reorganize items, because they sorted to the right collections automatically.

Dragonbike

Location Hong Kong SAR

Quick reply !! This is very important, some App reply so slow, sometimes take few days to just finish one tiny issue. This guy provide awesome service and i will suggest everyone to try his App !!!!

Variety Discount Supply

I wanted to use this to import hundreds of listings from Ebay over to Shopify and save myself the time of having to create new listings from scratch. This worked so well! Saved me time and effort and was free of any issues or complications. Highly recommend!

Life Vitamin Shoppe

The app does what it says it does well, and the support is absolutely the best I have ever seen working with Shopify apps. Hands down. They stand behind the app!

Furrypetbeds

This app work fine transferring my 500 items from Ebay to Shopify with a little tweaking. It made it a lot faster than listing each one separately on Shopify. Thanks!

Sacramento Auto Parts, Inc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

They can do customization for many of your needs. I already got one. Now, I have the best synchronization between eBay and Shopify. Thank you!

Better Buy Now

Location Australia

I transferred 500 products from my ebay store to our new Shopify website and this app was Fantastic. The cost was very reasonable and the transfer worked perfectly. Some work on my part to rework the transferred listings on my new website 2 Days and everything is done. Excellent app and service. 5 Stars Plus

Room 6

Fantastic app! Wanted something to transfer my ebay listings over to my new shopify store without it linking back to ebay for the purchases. I was doing everything individually which was taking ages, then found this app which did everything for me.

The support was fantastic when I had a few issues that confused me, and it was sorted out immediately. It really is a wonderful app and certainly worth the money!

JHROP

Location Hong Kong SAR

A massive thanks to Pankaj! He's been extremely patient in configuring and customising while I was on the trial period. Super responsive and attentive. Successfully transferred 3000+ items. Works like wonders. Highly recommended!!