Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Open Box Guys

Great app, works as described and allows us to integrate our eBay parent store with our .com store. If it could be updated to initiate eBay fetch and import new products weekly, it would be amazing!

Open Organics Shop

Great app, a must if you don't want to mess with CSV files. There aren't many apps that move inventory from eBay to other sites, so grateful this works as described. Would love to see an update that initiates eBay fetch and imports the new inventory without having to go into the app & click each new item.

Lavender Latte

Good App. Saved a fair chunk of time for me.
Only critism would be if you could bulk edit/ add item descriptions or just not import them as my ebay descriptions are are not suitable for my shopify store. Also being able to bulk add categories before importing would have saved me a few more hours.

Never Pay Retail Prices

It did the trick. However, i would have sent as much time entering the items in my store as I did correcting all of the formatting errors.

Inspiring Underwear

Great app would recommend it if you use ebay easy to use thank you for this no messing about app.

2 Next