Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Dohpe Games

Awesome app. Links my ebay account to my Shopify website really well. The support team is awesome and resolves any issues quickly. Very happy with this. Thanks again!

Rocky Mountain Air Parts

eBay Profesional Importer works great. Customer service is excellent in helping me with my store listings and quick to respond to my email messages.

SWB Boots

App works really well and does everything we need it for. Support is excellent to answer any questions or adapt the import settings where needed, would certainly recommend to any sellers currently eBay based who are looking to utilise Shopify.

www.VegasVintageClothing.com

The app is very easy to use. When I had a small problem, their customer service was excellent, they got straight back to me.

Uke's Shop

This app has saved me so much time. It was very easy to learn and use. Fantastic customer support as well. Give it a try, it will make your life easier.

NY Value

Great customer service! App works as described. Highly recommend. Imports seamlessly from ebay to shopify, and sync all products with the payment plan.

NJICoins

The best thing is their customers service. Whenever you have any issue you just shoot an email then next morning you will find all fixed up, no delay. The sync is super smoothly running and it updates any change from your other online business. I love this app so much and thank you for let us find it.

J.Valintin Men's Wear Legend

A nice and convenient app to import your ebay products into shopify and keep it up to date.
I Highly recommend it.

GGV Eyewear

Perfect app for real time syncing between Shopify & eBay. Rohit continues to be incredibly helpful with a very fast response time. Couldn't recommend this app more.

Thrifty Vintage

Wow - this app saved me huge amounts of time works perfectly. customer service has been excellent, no ask is to big!! Thanks Rohit