eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

ToysfromtheAttic-Texas

Haven't had any sales yet as I've been trying to get up and running but the support staff is second to none and so responsive! They almost anticipate my asks they get it done so fast! Lovin it so far!

Madison880

This is an awesome app, and the support team is always very responsive and quick. Highly recommended!

shoptillyapop.com

The best ebay import app, I tried them all and this is the best by far and the support via email is brilliant. Brings in weights, UPC and descriptions perfectly.

italianskins

Great App ! Fantastic customer service from Rohit . some issues were resolved within few hours. I imported from Ebay More than 1000 products in few minutes. The sync is also fast .

JK Rigs and Bits

Great service from Rohit, got our Ebay listings and inventory sync running smoothly. This is a quick and easy way to import your listings

Jewelry and Things 808

A great way to import your eBay listing to Shopify website! I had some issues and asked for a help via email, and they helped me out. Thanks

jabber-store

Wonderful app. Support is Excellent. I would recommend this app selling on eBay. It will sync your listings and inventory and the price is editable.

AutomotiveSuperSaver.com

I downloaded this app to be able to quickly and easily import my eBay products to Shopify, it worked well and customer service was prompt to respond and help me with some specific needs. I Recommend this application

Tried Tested Recommend Ltd

Excellent app. Wish it was cheaper but I can not find any other that work this well. Support is Excellent. I would recommend this app for you shopify store if you have sell on eBay. It will sync your listings and inventory.

Uniquetreasurefreak LLC

There is no other app needed to handle inventory transfers from ebay to shopify. I moved almost 15,000 items and two stores with no problems and the right price point. Rohit at customer service guided the entire transfer and was there quickly when needed. A+++++