Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lake Michigan Computers

The Devs on the app are on top of their game. We had a few bugs with the app, but after contacting them, they were able to fix them plus improve our site. We recommend this app to others.

Element Shine

One of the best app for imported your item from eBay to Shopify. We have tried different app but not as good as this one. Easy to use and address what we need. Highly recommended!

Shop Thrift World

BEST EBAY IMPORT APP & BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE! The app may appear bare bones but after testing other more expensive apps I can say this one works the best and has amazing support. Don't waste money on other apps, they may have a fancy interface but this one works the best.

Sumpters Jewelry

Easiest and most convenient way to import all my listings directly to my shopify store. Any time I list a new item I can just easily import it with this app. Its very helpful. I don't have to manually copy my listings, this app does all of that for me. I use this app on a daily basis.

Alpha Tyres

Very helpful tool. We had a couple of questions and queries about the product and the customer service was also very quick and helpful. Thank you.

Riptide Trading Co.

Absolutely amazing program & staff. Very willing to help & knowledgeable. I will be a return customer. Saved me a lot of time.

ITAALE

Pankaj Narang was all the way for me 100% - the best!t This App is amazing and Customer service is SUPER AMAZING! I was able to transfer all eBay listings to the Shopify store super fast, easy, and very affordable. I HIGHLY suggest this App - Professional Importer for eBay. What amazing and helpful people work there - I am completely blown away by their support! 5 STARS (100 stars, if I could). GREAT JOB! THANK YOU so much!!!

Gaming Computers

Excellent application. I could import Ebay items easily. You can email them and they can help. Thank you. Recommended. A+

My Outlet Store Ltd.

Customer service is amazing... Solving all issues very quickly... Very happy customer :) I will recommend to my other business partners...

DUDE uR AWESOME

I was looking for an app that would automatically delist things from both eBay and Shopify and this does the trick perfectly! Honestly the customer service from this company is amazing! I contacted support with DOZENS of questions and Pankaj Narang answered every single one of them almost immediately after I send the email! Super happy customer here!