Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

EUCwear

This app works great!! I needed some customization and dealt with the owner/support person and every request was done quickly. This company is wonderful to deal with, so nice, it's refreshing to get such good service.

12th & Monroe

This app helps me import my items from eBay to Shopify easily. All the information shows up just as it is in eBay. It saves me time because I only need to list to eBay and then can upload to Shopify at the click of a button. I've had no issues with it at all and have been using it for 6 months so far.

Eastern Auto Salvage

They have been a great partner in building out eBay integration into many of clients Shopify stores

mamimostore

Very good app, helps me a lot in my business.Responsive staff,solved all problems.Thanks a lot !!!!!!

BALDI ASSISTENZA

APP perfetta e sviluppatore assolutamente disponibile, avevo alcune necessità e contattandolo mi ha davvero aiutato molto!

Auto Lines

One of the best services, keep up the great work. Highly recommended for all eBay imports especially for custom templates.

Shirtpot

Worked as expected imported all ebay items without problems and all inventory images were correctly matched to the right variations.

Strouds Marine

I used this app to import over 15,000 ebay listings into shopify products. The app works as expected, and the support is fast, friendly, and helpful. Thanks team!

Dave's Hobby Shop by W5SWL

We use this app and it works great for taking our eBay listings into our Shopify platform. Not only does the app work well, but the support is fast, accurate and friendly. It is a WIN-WIN situation. No worries, this is a good app !

Games We Played

I love this App it helps us keep up to dates with stock allowing us to import all our eBay listing to my store.