eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

The Toy Hunter

What can I say....By far the best app ive ever used !!! Rohit was so helpful with everything I asked. Having to transfer over 3000 listings this app saved me so many hours. Perfection

Www Chipnputt Com

very useful! easy to import from my ebay store to shopify!

Factory Outlet Sofa Superstore

App creators are only too happy to help when we had problems. Rectified very quickly. Great service

Thegreatbritishcoinhunt

Very quick replies and good customer service so far, I am quite excited to see how this does

Mona Lisa Outlet

Great app. They imported my ebay items literally in minutes! Saved ton of hours.
By far the easiest way to transfer all you ebay items to Shopify.

Designer Habit

Everything with the app has worked smoothly right from the beginning; it is fairly easy to use and I received replies to my questions within 24 hours which made me feel very secure in going ahead and purchasing this app in the first place.

Mcnick Company Llc

Really good app developed by bunch of really good people. They saved us lot of money. Very helpful and do what they say!

Diamond Home Usa

Awesome App!! saved me hours of making the ads custom from my ebay to shopify store. Customer service was great for any questions I had. Imported thousands of ads for me within a few clicks. Better than other apps I tried out on shopify.

Have been using for a few months now and works great!

www.diamondhomeusa.com

Cooks Kitchens

Having looked at several solutions for populating a new Shopify store with our eBay listings, I tried this app with some hesitation, as I know how glitchy some API apps can be. However, it worked perfectly first time.
It takes several hours the first time (importing c. 500 products), but everything was properly imported, including multiple images and product details.
Highly recommended and good value for the time saved.

Rock Bottom Auto Parts

Awesome app, it pulled all my listings from Ebay, it took a little time I have over 4000 listings, but other then that it worked great.