Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Luxuria & Co.

I have been looking for a solution to import listings from eBay to shopify and must say this is the best one I’ve found so far.

The Blue Tulip Consignment

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to transfer about 200 ebay listings to my shopify website. It was so easy and streamlined. It saved me so much time with data entry! It was awesome! thank you!

Witheasedownsize

I used it to transfer 3000 products from our eBay store to our Shopify. Worked great. Have not used the sync just yet but I hope it works just as well.

Witheasenow.com
Downsizing and estates

Hope Springs Plant Nursery

Time spent using app About 21 hours

App was used with ease. Results were fast and accurate in transferring 195 products from Ebay. Good communication with support staff.

A Shoe Addiction

Location Australia

Fantastic app! Saved me SO much time! Very happy and impressed, would definitely recommend it to others =D

Replay Golf

This app saved us heaps of time and got us up an running quickly. We initially made the mistake of importing with a template attached to the listings but after temporarily removing the template and with some assistance it worked perfectly second time round.

Recommended.

My Kidz Bidz

Time spent using app About 2 years

New to the game. Tried and looked everywhere to import ebay to shopify. This team was precise and helpful and very quick in moving listed items from ebay to shopify ready for me to launch my site.

I would say you need to have you ebay site exactly how you wanted it presented on your site before asking the team to copy them across.

NPKDOLL

Location China

More than i think , i hadn't got any problem. Save much time to edit the product listing time and upload time, excellent application!

FragranceAndBeauty.com

I used this app to help me import listings that were not active on eBay. The response time and communication was great. I would highly recommend this app to those that have issues importing products. The Manager of Shopify Applications is knowledgeable and professional. Many thanks for your help!

Katie May Home

This app I found to be the quickest and easiest to transfer my inventory from Ebay to Shopify. Very professional looking and a great tool. I would definitely recommend. Customer service has been helpful and informative every time I have had a question as well.