eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Shopcharlie Com

Rohit , Thank you for this amazing eBay 2 Shopify handshake! We are playing around and find this capability instrumental. Thank you too for your quick responses to our many questions. Obviously you are in it to win it and that means everything.... Were not done yet, but wanted to get the word out. Good luck to you Sir ! Jim

Flora Livings

Not bad option since shopify free sync function has gone!!!

Triple X Surf And Skate

Great App. Very easy to use for importing your Ebay store into Shopify. I highly recommend it.

Asian Style Furnishing

Great easy to use app. Needs some polishing so it is easier to understand all the plans and how they work but it will get there! Thanks Rohit!

Never Pay Retail Prices

It did the trick. However, i would have sent as much time entering the items in my store as I did correcting all of the formatting errors.

Rosiegradysemporium

I imported my whole ebay store. Was very impressed at how smoothly it all went. Would highly recommend.

Naptronics

The best tool for importing. used it a few times and no problems so far

Lyncris Jewellers

This app has been very useful and has saved me a lot of time. I still need to edit each listing individually as I use a specific formatted template on ebay but the app does exactly what it's supposed to, which is import everything 'as is' into shopify.
Highly recommend!!

Luxewholesalediamonds

Was looking for a way to bring over all my products from eBay to my website without having to relist them by hand and this was exactly the tool I was looking for. It's extremely easy to use and has saved us tons of time.

Bay Line Tool Equipment

Very pleased to have an app that exports from Ebay to Shopify. And lets you choose your ads instead of retrieving all ads and making a mess you later have to clean up. Excellent!