Reviews (396)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient and precise import and sync capabilities from eBay to Shopify, even with large volumes of listings. It offers real-time inventory synchronization, preventing overselling. The app is easy to use and set up, with responsive customer support known for customization abilities. It's beneficial for managing inventory and cross-listing, improving efficiency. The app is also recognized for its affordability and strong performance, especially with large data imports.

May 19, 2024

Great service, and works well. Customer support is fast and they have helped me with customization in our synchronization. We have over 2000 listings and it's working great. It was a little bumpy at the very start a year or so ago, but the bugs seem to be all worked out. Recommend!

Sword n’ Board Games
May 24, 2024

Great app. It works really well, and it's helping me with more than 5,000 listings. Customer support is fast and precise, and it's definitively worth having one of their plans.

Qualy Air
May 24, 2024

Excellent support! Helps us in integration and customization of all our needs. App works very well so far. We have 3000 listings on ebay, which we import in shopify online shop.
Recommend!!!!

WARE[N]HOUSE online
Germany
18 days using the app
May 17, 2024

Excellent product. Makes uploading from ebay a doddle-without it the process takes hours!

Period Ceramics & Antiques
2 months using the app
April 18, 2024

It works when it feels like working. It crashes a lot when sorting through import files, and sometimes it just logs me out without letting me back in through the app, so I have to restart it every time to get back in.

Falcon Claw Tools & Parts
7 months using the app
April 29, 2024

This app is amazing and such a time saver.. if you have a large inventory on ebay this is thew app for you it saved me so much time literally in mins all 1500 of my listing were imported to my shopify store which was nice cus when i tried doing this through a csv file it only imported descriptions and titles no pics or prices so this was a life saving app def worth the 29$ i paid and it constantly communicates with ebay to keep your stores listings up to date with your ebay listings!!! 10/10 recommend

Errors & Oddities
8 days using the app
May 30, 2024

This app is easy to use and reliable. Customer service is responsive.
www.stylin-spirit.com
Thank you so much!

Stylin Spirit
February 22, 2024

An essential application for anyone with an eBay catalog looking to synchronize it with Shopify. The support is fabulous, always ready to assist you with any need! I find it super! I couldn't do without it!!!!!!

La Primula Rossa Antiquariato
Italy
About 1 year using the app
April 8, 2024

Great tool for ebay sellers. This is the only tool that allows real-time synchronisation of price and quantity. Customer response emails were also fast. Will continue to use.

spice-japan