eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Uniquetreasurefreak LLC

There is no other app needed to handle inventory transfers from ebay to shopify. I moved almost 15,000 items and two stores with no problems and the right price point. Rohit at customer service guided the entire transfer and was there quickly when needed. A+++++

Glory Days Sports

I have nothing but positive things to say about this app and the people that run it. The responses are fast. They will bend over backwards to fine tune anything in their capacity to your needs. They are managing 8000+ items for us with no issues (about a month in so far). They are so professional and enjoyable to work with I actually tried to hire them for other needs. If you need to sync eBay to Shopify store and maybe make a few changes along the way, these are your guys.

IT Source Distribution

Very good app. Appears basic at first but with their CS team's quick efforts, many possibilities and options are available. Highly recommend!

Numismatica Leonessa

This app has been great and it provided all the tools I needed to sync my eBay Shop with my Shopify store. The developer always helped me avery time I run into issues or I needed some customization, so I greatly recommend this app for every merchant who needs to sell both on Ebay and Shopify.

We Love Deals GB

We use this app for our www.welovedeals.uk website and it works really well, pricing and features are perfect

ARK Auto Parts

Great tool for transferring all your eBay listings to your Shopify store. Would recommend. Thank you for a great product.

Texan Auto Seat Cover

great app to import product from eBay to your Shopify store. However the number of items you can import for each plan is not sufficient

Designerstyles.com

Really happy with their product, they made it so simple and fast to sync my ebay ads to my new store and I am extremely happy with the speed and quality of their product. Saved me months of work! A true lifesaver.

rewear

These guys are the best! They customized the app in such a way that I don't need to do import now at all, everything is automatic. Thank you!

RoverUK.co.uk

Ideal, I am leaving Ebay and this App helped move all of my inventory over including the images. Before downloading the app I spent over 1 hour moving 20 listings. I chose to have all my Ebay inventory moved in one go but not to have it linked for price changes etc as I plan to leave Ebay shortly, so there was no need for me to have the integrated option. I tested the App for free then paid for the service I needed which, compared with the alternative, is great value for money. I have used this App and within a short time I had around 1,000 items moved with no problem. I am now trying their Amazon App. Thank you. Many hours saved - Ryan - www.RoverUK.co.uk