eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Mad Dog Laces

I found this app very easy to use. I did have to do some adjustments but nothing major. Good price point

Goodfind Toys

I used this app to help me upload over 250 listings from eBay and it worked exactly as expected! It was a quick, very accurate and inexpensive solution to an otherwise very time-consuming manual task. Highly recommended!

OnlyQualityProducts11

Great Customer Service. I worked with a gentleman named Rohit, I had a few issues with the app and Rohit was very professional and went the extra mile to help assist me with the issues. Thanks Rohit.

Upper Muddy Fashion

I used to export over 8,000 items out of ebay. it was super easy and user friendly. Searching for items I didnt want to export and blocking was easy through the app.. Only thing I wanted to do i didn't see possible was search by blocked, ready to import or imported but I think I go it all anyways. Just finishing up. Thanks you made it fast and easy..

Diligence1International

Helped me a lot to get me started in shopify as this app transferred all my products listed on my ebay site to my shopify store. This app is a must!

elymbmx

This trash app do not work at all for me. I hate this app so much. delete this app. I sent 2 messages to the dev. this app did nothing!!! for me. this app need to be removed from the app store.

Maverick Industrial Sales

The app is functional, but what really makes it great is the customer service and the team of programmers behind it. They are responsive and in many cases go above and beyond to create solutions that greatly improve a store's functionality. I highly recommend this app if you need to import products from eBay.

The CyberwaresHouse

This app saved me SO much time! It's a breeze to use, very straight forward and user friendly. It keeps my stock updated on shopify with no issues at all when things are sold on ebay, its truly a lifesaver! I'm looking forward to whatever improvements they include because I know they will be top notch features!

Free Shipping Vintage

This was an absolute life saver. Imported all of my items from eBay to Shopify in one day with the click of a button. Syncs perfectly. An item sells on eBay and it’s automatically removed from Shopify. This is what dreams are made of. The customer service is personalized and quick to respond. Extremely helpful! Five stars all day!

Durrants Coins

excellent support , fast and all works perfectly. Excellent for moving eBay listings to Shopify. Thank you.