eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Hillside Village Services

I use this app to pull all my items from my eBay store. It works great. This app monitors price and quantity quickly and effectively. I have spoken with the developer and he is very helpful. Great app. I highly recommend this app.

www.BuySpecial.Gifts

I would give 10 stars if I could. Great app with great prices. All items were imported within a few hours. Their tech support was a phenomenon. They went above and beyond with their service! Trust me, they won't leave you hanging by yourself.

Absolute Opals & Gems

Nice app - does what it says with ease and very helpful customer service helped us through the template issues between ebay and shopify - great job very satisfied with the outcome

topgraveure

Transfer super fast. You have more time for coffee.
Clean and nice transfer. Super assistant. The price is ok. Recommendation 5+

Sawfish Laser

This app has been a godsend as we have hundreds of items in our Ebay store that we thought we were going to have to load separately.

Save On Sports and More

This app was perfect! I had over 1000 listings on eBay, many with multiple variations (over 5000 items), and this app seamlessly converted all those ebay listings into my shopify store. So easy, so reasonably priced! Saved me months, of work! I could not find one error. So there is NOTHING bad to say about this app. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Cabin Hill Collectibles

This app does exactly what it promises. Imports eBay listings flawlessly - handles all images very well. I couldn't be happier - has saved me a lot of time and money. Very easy to use. This should be your go-to tool if you are looking to escape from eBay or open up an additional selling channel.

Quartz Watches Inc.

I tried many apps to import from eBay into Shopify and this one is the best! Because it’s very easy to use, I can select which products I want to import/sync at the push of a button, and it imported all of the html in the eBay descriptions !!

CardBoard Toys Australia

Its an awesome tool!! It's a hug help with importing all my ebay to shopify. Quick response from their customer services. Highly recommended!!!

Canada Drone

Very easy to use and does a great job of pulling my eBay listings into Shopify in a way that they look great and I can start selling immediately after import. No addition steps / clean up required.