4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient product importation from eBay to Shopify, highlighting its user-friendly interface and ability to handle large data imports. They value its customization options for listings and real-time inventory synchronization. Many commend the excellent customer support and security measures. The app's affordability and the developers' customization to meet specific needs are also appreciated. It's recommended for managing large volumes of listings and speedy importation process.

September 18, 2018

Wir haben die Hilfe der App genutzt, um unsere fast 4.000 Festpreisartikel von Ebay in Shopify zu importieren. Der Programmierer hat mit viel Geduld die Anpassungen vorgenommen, da wir keine eigenen Artikelnummern verwenden. Er konnte auch unsere verschiedenen Hintergründe vereinheitlichen. Wir sind sehr zufrieden damit. Wir können die App sehr empfehlen, da Shopify diese Möglichkeit nicht selbst anbietet.

my-vintage.de
Germany
8 months using the app
November 27, 2017

It did the trick. However, i would have sent as much time entering the items in my store as I did correcting all of the formatting errors.

Never Pay Retail Prices
11 months using the app
February 9, 2022

I love this app! Took me about an hour to upload about 5 ebay listings to shopify manually. With this it is done in minutes and so easy!

City Farmhouse Antiques
About 13 hours using the app
October 31, 2018

The first app that we have found to import to a store from Ebay and it works great. Perfect product if you already are on ebay and want to start your own shopify store. Support has been amazing and very responsive to our needs. Highly recommend!

BoyersMart Store
7 months using the app
April 10, 2019

Great App saved me so much time, customer support very good well worth the money I am a very happy bunny

Pure inspirations Jewellery
5 months using the app
January 16, 2018

This tool is amazing! It works very smoothly, there was no trouble with the import. Excellent customer service, all my questions were answered quickly. He was able to integrate my 2nd eBay account and remove my eBay template. Highly recommend!

Toscano Home Decor
9 months using the app
August 25, 2018

Awesome app. Solved a big problem for me - uploading over 2000 unique listings from eBay to my shopify store!

Disclegend
7 months using the app
December 28, 2018

I used it to transfer 3000 products from our eBay store to our Shopify. Worked great. Have not used the sync just yet but I hope it works just as well.

Witheasenow.com
Downsizing and estates

Witheasedownsize
5 months using the app
October 10, 2018

Ebay Professional Importer is an amazing app. It was easy to use. I imported over 12,500 listings within few hours. Mr. Rohit was extremely helpful around the clock with excellent communication. Also he was able to help me with a few bulk edits, like changing the tax option on my products.

Best investment I've ever made. App allowed me to do the import in a few hours, and saved me many month of work.

Braichposters