Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Import products to shopify

Dailyparts

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app that helps me saving lots of time on product listings and wonderful customer service! Thank you very much!

True To Source

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and customer service!! =)

Sureway Heating Services

Brilliant app, it saved many days of work for us by importing all our eBay items within minutes. Very straightforward and easy to use.

Toscano Home Decor

This tool is amazing! It works very smoothly, there was no trouble with the import. Excellent customer service, all my questions were answered quickly. He was able to integrate my 2nd eBay account and remove my eBay template. Highly recommend!

Seahawks Gear

Well worth the money, at it was a low fee to import all our products from eBay into our store. Only, suggestion would be to have those products that sell on eBay get logged as a sale like they do when you publish products to eBay from Shopify. Or, did I miss something. Trying to use Shopify to handle all our sales from one location.

Dade Broward Fire Equipment

Great APP. Saved a lot of time with product listings

Zobie Productions

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing tool that helped me save hours of importing listings from eBay to my website.

Landeau Jewelery

A product that will save you time. Works great.

We Run The Block

This app has did me good..they way it intergrate with my website is wonderful

The Diamond Hanger

Time spent using app About 1 year

If you are looking to import and manage your products from eBay to Shopify look no where else! Last minute I needed to import our products and this app worked seamlessley. All I can say is thank goodness for this app. It has saved me a lot of money and time to be able to sync thousands of products to our Shopify account easily. I had been looking for a great app and this is the best one BY FAR! Rohit, the customer service person is ON TOP OF HIS STUFF! If you have any questions or any problems he will be there to fix them right away. Don't hesitate because the price here is nothing compared to the amount of stress ect. you will experience manually trying to update and import your products to Shopfiy! Thank you Rohit, you are THE BEST!!!