Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Import products to shopify

Garagefail

Amazing app, imported my entire eBay store into Shopify in 5 minutes. HUGE time saver!!

Db Decals Graphics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome time save for synchronizing.

Thank you.

Guitar Madness

WoW! is all I can say. This app is great. I was a little apprehensive because there was no documentation. The reason why is you don't need any. It's layout is very simple and it does what it says. In a little under an hour I had all my ebay items in shopify (almost 700). Took me less than 10 min. to set it up the way I wanted and it did it's work!.....So all together in about 1 hour it was all done!

Pricing was more than reasonable for what it does!

Now you just need to do an app to export to Amazon. I am sure if you did this when others have failed that wouldn't be too hard for you. (the Shopify Amazon app has mostly 1 star reviews)

Thank Rohit for making this so easy!

Save On Buy Ltd

It is very easy to use and very helpful for importing eBay listings and very useful for people who don't know a lot about the import export from eBay to their Shopify store or they don't have time to spend to do all those processes, but the price is a little expensive. In general, it is fantastic.

Simba Auto Parts

Saves time by synchronizing. simbaautoparts.com

Cimarrons Closet

This app works great for importing eBay items to Shopify!! No complaints.

Cento Cycling

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So far so good. It imports all the info I need from our eBay store into Shopify.

Koi Carbon

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very easy to use, instantly imported quickly and simply.

Discount It All Los Angeles

Great responsive team that makes the app easy to use. Successfully transferred thousands of our eBay listings to our Shopify page! Thanks team.

Foxjewellery2018

Brilliant app, excellent communication with developer. Made my life so easy to import all listings from eBay in a very short time.
Highly recommended