eBay Professional Importer

eBay Professional Importer

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

The CyberwaresHouse

This app saved me SO much time! It's a breeze to use, very straight forward and user friendly. It keeps my stock updated on shopify with no issues at all when things are sold on ebay, its truly a lifesaver! I'm looking forward to whatever improvements they include because I know they will be top notch features!

Free Shipping Vintage

This was an absolute life saver. Imported all of my items from eBay to Shopify in one day with the click of a button. Syncs perfectly. An item sells on eBay and it’s automatically removed from Shopify. This is what dreams are made of. The customer service is personalized and quick to respond. Extremely helpful! Five stars all day!

Durrants Coins

excellent support , fast and all works perfectly. Excellent for moving eBay listings to Shopify. Thank you.

Montarobi Boutique

this product is excellent. Completely easy to use. Had all my ebau products in my shopify store in the same day including my pictures. So pleased that this was available at an affordable price.

HartBros

Awesome! This is a development team that I guarantee you will want on your side! I had an issue recently (an issue that reflected in the app but was actually a result of my shopify settings). They helped me to resolve and fix the issue anyway! 100% recommend!

Rare Finds 11

Smooth, fast and accurate transition from eBay. This App Saved me hours of time, Thank You, keep up the good work.

Kate Levy LLC

This is the best importer app from ebay. It is extremely easy to use and reliable. I like that it not only syncs price and quantity, but also updates any edits that are made once a product is imported (so you don't have to do everything twice). Plus the developer is very kind and responsive.

Hillside Village Services

I use this app to pull all my items from my eBay store. It works great. This app monitors price and quantity quickly and effectively. I have spoken with the developer and he is very helpful. Great app. I highly recommend this app.

www.BuySpecial.Gifts

I would give 10 stars if I could. Great app with great prices. All items were imported within a few hours. Their tech support was a phenomenon. They went above and beyond with their service! Trust me, they won't leave you hanging by yourself.

Absolute Opals & Gems

Nice app - does what it says with ease and very helpful customer service helped us through the template issues between ebay and shopify - great job very satisfied with the outcome