Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay | Reviews

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

ARK Auto Parts

Great tool for transferring all your eBay listings to your Shopify store. Would recommend. Thank you for a great product.

Designerstyles.com

Really happy with their product, they made it so simple and fast to sync my ebay ads to my new store and I am extremely happy with the speed and quality of their product. Saved me months of work! A true lifesaver.

rewear

These guys are the best! They customized the app in such a way that I don't need to do import now at all, everything is automatic. Thank you!

RoverUK.co.uk

Ideal, I am leaving Ebay and this App helped move all of my inventory over including the images. Before downloading the app I spent over 1 hour moving 20 listings. I chose to have all my Ebay inventory moved in one go but not to have it linked for price changes etc as I plan to leave Ebay shortly, so there was no need for me to have the integrated option. I tested the App for free then paid for the service I needed which, compared with the alternative, is great value for money. I have used this App and within a short time I had around 1,000 items moved with no problem. I am now trying their Amazon App. Thank you. Many hours saved - Ryan - www.RoverUK.co.uk

Makena Tile Mosaic Glass Supply

worked perfectly to move my listings from ebay to shopify. Allowed me to chose which ones I wanted transferred and blocked those I didn't want transferred. 5 stars!

KilimShop

It does what it says on the tin, no-hassle uploader, I have been using it for the last two years and it works. https://kilim-shop.co.uk

Cammie's Home Store

My biggest problem has been listing and linking my eBay item on Shopify. This app is taking care of all the issues with duplicate selling and inventory management. My eBay listing have a template and they remove the code prior to transferring the listings. The monthly cost is worth every penny. Time saved is money earned.

Ultova

This is a fantastic app for for importing ebay items. I does exactly what I need it to do and does it every well.

Global Copier Supplies

Amazing App!!! It transferred 3681 listings from Ebay to Shopify in less than 24 hours... Great App. Highly recommended... We will use it again to transfer my other Ebay stores.

SwiftThriftShop

Out of the other importer apps, this one was the best! Affordable and sufficient, would definitely recommend this app to others.