Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay | Reviews

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Solarismart

This is a powerful yet very easy to use tool for importing hundreds of eBay listing to Shopify. This App is truly a time and money saver! I tried many similar tools but found EPI is outstanding because it imports eBay listings with all images completely and fast. It gets the content correctly even mixed with Asian characters. One thing that especially worth mention was their customer service was beyond my expectation. My original eBay listings came with web templates, which EPI imported completely as is by default. These templates were not compatible on Shopify and would display badly in Shopify pages. With hundreds of these products with templates, it would be unthinkable to remove them one by one after imported into Shopify. So I reached EPI team for help. To my surprise, I got reply from the team instantly. And within 24 hours they came up with a customized patch that was able to automatically remove all unwanted templates from eBay listings. And they do all these while I was still in Free-Trial stage. Now I am a 100% happy subscriber. Keep up the good job! Special thanks to Rohit.

Tayga pièces auto

Application très efficace, personnel très à l'écoute.
Ultra réactif et propose un service de qualité!
A tester !

gopherabook

I've used this app initially to import over 8000 ebay listings to my new shopify store, including my store categories. Now I'm using it to keep all my products in sync and it automatically loads my new eBay listings automatically into shopify. Works perfectly! Initially not all the fields I wanted were imported. Just ask and you will receive! Extremely quick responses to all my questions of which there were many. I highly recommend this app!

Premier Homegoods

I've been using the app for several months and it's a real-time saver. It works as described by integrating my eBay store with my Shopify store. The customer service is top-notch. I was working with Pankaj who responded quickly when I reached out to them and he was able to satisfy my needs completely.

Winchester Western Saddlery

I used this app to convert my legacy ebay store items to our new Shopify Store. I also subscribe to the monthly sync that adjusts the inventory when I sell an item on either platform to prevent overselling our unique and one-of-a-kind items. The only con is that additional information needs to be updated in Shopify (tags, etc.) once the items are imported and that sometimes gets missed. There has been a bit of a learning curve on my part, however, the support Rohit has provided has been awesome. This app is a real time saver. Highly recommend.

www.allaboutshopping.co.uk

Excellent app its a life saver if you have an eBay shop as you just click and it works perfectly with the fonts all working perfect and pictures too

Lamoree’s Vintage

It was easy, fast, worked perfectly, and well priced- a lot more value than it cost. Highly recommend !

Devi Rett

This is a fantastic app. Support is amazing, so responsive and so helpful. 100% recommend this app. Highly recommend.

Mad Dog Laces

I found this app very easy to use. I did have to do some adjustments but nothing major. Good price point

Goodfind Toys

I used this app to help me upload over 250 listings from eBay and it worked exactly as expected! It was a quick, very accurate and inexpensive solution to an otherwise very time-consuming manual task. Highly recommended!