Professional Importer For eBay

Professional Importer For eBay | Reviews

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Mad Dog Laces

I found this app very easy to use. I did have to do some adjustments but nothing major. Good price point

Goodfind Toys

I used this app to help me upload over 250 listings from eBay and it worked exactly as expected! It was a quick, very accurate and inexpensive solution to an otherwise very time-consuming manual task. Highly recommended!

Upper Muddy Fashion

I used to export over 8,000 items out of ebay. it was super easy and user friendly. Searching for items I didnt want to export and blocking was easy through the app.. Only thing I wanted to do i didn't see possible was search by blocked, ready to import or imported but I think I go it all anyways. Just finishing up. Thanks you made it fast and easy..

Diligence1International

Helped me a lot to get me started in shopify as this app transferred all my products listed on my ebay site to my shopify store. This app is a must!

Maverick Industrial Sales

The app is functional, but what really makes it great is the customer service and the team of programmers behind it. They are responsive and in many cases go above and beyond to create solutions that greatly improve a store's functionality. I highly recommend this app if you need to import products from eBay.

The CyberwaresHouse

This app saved me SO much time! It's a breeze to use, very straight forward and user friendly. It keeps my stock updated on shopify with no issues at all when things are sold on ebay, its truly a lifesaver! I'm looking forward to whatever improvements they include because I know they will be top notch features!

Free Shipping Vintage

This was an absolute life saver. Imported all of my items from eBay to Shopify in one day with the click of a button. Syncs perfectly. An item sells on eBay and it’s automatically removed from Shopify. This is what dreams are made of. The customer service is personalized and quick to respond. Extremely helpful! Five stars all day!

Durrants Coins

excellent support , fast and all works perfectly. Excellent for moving eBay listings to Shopify. Thank you.

Montarobi Boutique

this product is excellent. Completely easy to use. Had all my ebau products in my shopify store in the same day including my pictures. So pleased that this was available at an affordable price.

HartBros

Awesome! This is a development team that I guarantee you will want on your side! I had an issue recently (an issue that reflected in the app but was actually a result of my shopify settings). They helped me to resolve and fix the issue anyway! 100% recommend!