Professional Importer For eBay

Import From eBay Seller Account With Real-Time Inventory Sync

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Import products to shopify

SWAP

Location Belgium

Does not sync with ebay. Also pictures do not update. .........................................................................

CPS Carolina Process Solutions

Time spent using app Over 1 year

constantly stops working.. unreliable at best. Keeps making me look like a fool to my customers...... even this review platform is buggy

BUY4U GmbH

Location Germany

I paid 15$ and no login possible because that script not allow me to login into ebay.de because I sit in PT, it`s pandemic and work from where you want, just that program not, shit at all but mainly grap the money, - stars I would give you for this behavior

Mateview Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Application did not work and I asked for a refund of the amount on the same day and uninstalled it from my store, but today I was charged I think so. absurd the company that does not have a return policy I was completely flattened my score is zero and if I could I would give it a lower grade.

elymbmx

Time spent using app 15 minutes

This trash app do not work at all for me. I hate this app so much. delete this app. I sent 2 messages to the dev. this app did nothing!!! for me. this app need to be removed from the app store.

Rental HQ

I did try this app twice , it is a time wasting with a daily troubled app. Each day I lost hours and hours. The good funny part is that support is good with answering fast BUT that's it ... from there starts a rabbit whole or a wild goes chase. If you are an eBay seller with thousands of items RUN ... don't even think twice.

Vintagepillowsstore

Location Turkey
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Normally they are offering custom template but their support didnt make anything for me.a little deceiving.Be aware

Bufen

Not a good product to use. Way too expensive. Didn't even import products. I wish it would have worked out.

Keay Vital Parts

Time spent using app About 2 months

WORST APP EVER!!! IMPORTED ALL MY PRODUCTS..I THEN MADE CHANGES TO THE LISTINGS IMAGES, DESCRIPTIONS AND VARIATIONS...NOT LONG AFTER THEY WHERE ALL DELETED!!! ALL THE TIME I SPENT ON SHOPIFY AND THIS APP DELETES IT WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!! ONTOP OF THIS THERE IS NO WAY TO RECOVER WHAT THEY DELETED!! I SPENT 2 WEEKS ORGANISING EVERYTHING NOW IM BACK TO SQUARE 1!! DO NO USE THIS APP!!