Easy Translation

Automatically create translations for all kinds of content

From $1/month. 14-day free trial.

Easy Translation app feature image.

Les Laines Biscotte Yarns

I have been using Langify for years and switch temporary to Hextom translate app before I discovered Easy Translate. I was reluctant to try this app because it was fairly new and I have over 3,200 products to translate: I want to relying on an app that has a good history. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a try and I don't regret it at all! This app is fantastic, it's easy to use compared to the apps I've experienced in the past. I had one problem after the installation and received an excellent service from the developer. I am very happy with Easy Translate and I am looking forward to see the next features that will be added (like the possibility to manage our own glossary and maybe also a filter to localize the contents under the search bar) Louise

November 22, 2022

Hi Louise,

thank you for your great review and valuable feedback! I'm really glad I've been able to help you with the glossary - the feature will roll out as self-service, soon. As always, if you have any more questions, just get back to me.

Keep up your great work with hand-dyed yarns.

Sven

Studio Niani

Location Germany

Fantastic app! Support is TOP, Sven helped me with all my questions immediately, even it was Sunday! App is easy to master and translations are very accurate. Thank you!!

June 17, 2022

Hi Studio Niani,

thank you for your great feedback! I'm really glad I've been able to help you. As always, if you have any more questions, just get back to me.

Keep up your great work with your hand-crafted jewelry.

HIT THE HAY

Location Sweden

YES! Finally! Been searching feverishly for just such an app. Lightweight and doesn't slow down the page. If you're looking for an app that helps you sell in more languages using Shopify Markets, this is the app you should have. Will happily pay for the premium version which easily translates automatically and makes it easier to add more languages. Don't understand how this one can't have more reviews. So grateful. Good job Sven!

April 18, 2022

Hi HIT THE HAY, thanks for the great feedback! We are really happy you like the app! Feel free to drop a message anytime, if you have more questions or remarks.

Mighty Paper

Location Germany

Love this app! It made my dream come true to only use Shopify's API and not mess with it like other translation apps do (which is super important if you want to use Shopify Markets) AND uses the best translation tool out there DeepL. The dev behind the app, Sven, is super attentive and very responsive to feedback and questions. What is also a huge plus: Sven, this app and the server are located in Germany, EU so all the data accessed in my store stays in Europe, which is very important for GDPR.

April 18, 2022

Hi Mighty Paper, thank you for your kind feedback – we love it, it keeps us going!

opieleashes

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Einfaches und intuitives Design. Ermöglicht eine schnelle und saubere Übersicht aller übersetzbaren Inhalte. Im Free-Plan nur begrenzt automatisiert nutzbar, aber trotzdem eine Arbeitserleichterung.

February 22, 2022

Hi Opieleashes, vielen Dank für die nette Review – das freut uns zu hören! Bei Rückfragen kannst du uns natürlich jederzeit schreiben. Weiterhin viel Erfolg!

Sferico

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 hours

You can see this app has been made by a developer / UX person. It works well even in the early stages. We also got a personal reply from Sven within 15 minutes after we had some questions. Keep up the good work!

February 1, 2022

Hi Sferico, thank you for your review – glad to hear you like the app! Feel free to drop a message anytime, if you have more questions or feedback.

LAY

Location Germany

Die App ist wirklich sehr simpel und übersichtlich aufgebaut, intuitiv und einfach bedienbar. Perfekte Unterstützung für unsere Internationalisierung.

February 1, 2022

Hallo LAY, vielen Dank für das tolle Feedback! Bei Rückfragen kannst du uns natürlich jederzeit schreiben. Viel Erfolg!