Estimated Delivery Date ‑ Plus

Estimated delivery date, Order delivery date & Countdown timer

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Estimated Delivery Date ‑ Plus preview

Pets-Market.it

Location Italy

App molto funzionale e ben fatta. Assistenza TOP rispondo sempre e risolvono in fretta eventuali richieste. Voto 10!

Eternal Parquet

Location Italy

Very useful app. I am very satisfied of this app. WIth this app you can show to the customer, when the product will be delivered, so he can make an idea when to checkout it.

STATURE

Location United Arab Emirates

Great app with fast customer support. Meets our needs and offers useful features like being able to select the working days for deliveries etc.

Advanced Acoustics

Useful app and quick response from the support team. Takes a little working out but once you've got the hang of it's pretty simple. Hopefully they'll keep adding useful features such as different cut off times for different products.

jejecollection

Location Jordan

No support on request and support request messages are ignored
You can't add zones or products within them where the features can only be used if you give 5 stars and that's really shameful.

November 29, 2022

Thank you very much for your evaluation. More than 90% of the functions of our service can fully meet your needs. As for the remaining less than 10% of the functions, it will take up a lot of our server resources and cause our costs (maintenance costs, capital costs etc.) rises sharply. In order to ensure the fluency and stability of our existing customers using our application, we can only limit the use and give it to customers who need to use this function.

Astro West

This app does everything we needed and saved me from hours of coding. Far more abilities to customize it than I even thought I would need. I highly recommend it!

Pearls & Pomegranates

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have different made to order times so will use this app to help customers understand when their order will arrive. When I had a query the team responded very quickly.

Arisperky.sk

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app 1 day

I reccomend it. Very simple to set up. Lot of customizations can be done and great support. Happy to have it.

Brick-Store.it

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Ottima e funzionale, configurabile in ogni minima parte. E' ideale per avere una data precisa di arrivo della merce da poter mostrare al cliente in fase di acquisto.

Fleur Nation

Location United Arab Emirates

fantastic app. really simple and great UI. I wish there was also a delivery date picker included. All in all great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13