Estimated Delivery Date ‑ Plus

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited January 21, 2023

21/1/23: Support has quickly resolved the issue, within an hour actually. Phenomenal support and app is working perfectly! Must try app!

21/1/23: I have tried enabling the app numerous times, but the icons are not showing up on the storefront.
Looking for support from developer.

Will edit the review once the issue is resolved.

OneHub
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 12 days
January 20, 2023

I am glad I found this app. I have been looking for an app like this for a while and it has been tremendously helpful.

Ann Home Finds
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
January 20, 2023

worst customer support ever! There is not tutorial available, no FAQ section. Not at all user friendly. Support sent some complicated answer in coder language. I said I didn't understand. He told me to install another app. Pathetic losers.

Gifts Magenta Store
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 20, 2023

I prefer this delivery estimate app over the countless other ones available. Interface could be simplified a bit more, but I like the features and recommend the app.

Mochilo.co
Colombia
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 17, 2023

very helpful app for buyer trust. support is very fast and helpful. thanks. show on website load time fast.

CRUZ INTERNATIONAL
India
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited January 16, 2023

I had a great experience working with this app. It is easy to use and maneuver. Very flexible to change the settings. Would recommend to anyone.

SimplyHewnique
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 16, 2023

Great app that does just what I need. The support was very quick and helpful and solved my problem fo rme

Buddha's Belly
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 16, 2023

App is not working on my shopify store. it’s take too much time for Load please help Me ASAP, I also contacted support team but no one replied.

babiesfrock
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 16, 2023

Estimated Delivery Date-Plus has helped us a lot. I highly recommend this app. If you also want to improve the conversion rate, I recommend it to you

RhinoRescue
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
January 14, 2023

This is the one app every store should have to see high conversion rates. It builds trust in the customer thereby assuring them that they will get their purchase within a known time period. Its awesome and thank you.

wecarrystore