4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless product integration from Shopify to Etsy. They appreciate its intuitive interface, real-time chat support, and ability to manage high order volumes. Key features include inventory syncing, bulk product addition, one-click upload, and customizable listing templates. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. It's seen as a cost-effective, efficient tool for managing orders and inventory, and is considered a game-changer for businesses.

February 1, 2024

Great app that allows you to seamlessly connect your stores and it handles high order volume well. Any small issues I have had were handled quickly. Highly recommended app if you need to link your Etsy.

TrophySmack
Over 2 years using the app
January 21, 2024

I've been using this app for about 6 months now, and it's easy, intuitive, no-fuss, and when I cause issues by deleting a product where I shouldn't or mismatching skus, this app makes it easy for me to fix my mistake. My orders come over from Etsy to Shopify seamlessly so I can see everything I need to ship all in one spot. I've never even needed to contact support, but I like knowing that they are there. A must-have for my store!

Jamie Hansen Art
About 1 year using the app
April 9, 2024

Kusum did an Awesome job helping me set up and trouble shoot my problems. I am up and running.. and she is a very patient person which I greatly appreciated.

My Store
4 months using the app
January 5, 2024

Great app, took me some time to understand how products are linked as they can be linked in 2 ways by SKU and by product. Support is very great, always helpfull and quick replies. If you need a solution to sync products from Etsy to Shopify and Shopify to Etsy I would recommend this.

OldCamsByJens
Belgium
29 days using the app
January 29, 2024

So my store I guess is a little different. I sell laser engraved products. A lot of tumblers! My products are my engraved designs and my inventory are the cups themselves. Therefore, all my SKUs are used across almost every listing. After some back and forth to clarify, Surva assisted me to explain that if one of the colors is purchased, it will deduct 1 from every listing on both Etsy and Shopify! Woohooo!! Finally a true solution. Surva was patient and kind and the customer service is fast and very responsive. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks again Surva!

CRC Engraving US
5 days using the app
January 17, 2024

I've installed and uninstalled tons of Etsy apps and this is by far the BEST one I've used. It's exactly what I need and it's super easy to add product in bulk. Highly Recommended for anyone running an Etsy/Shopify shop.

Malex Custom Cards
9 days using the app
January 31, 2024

The support team is incredible, always willing to help and advise, and the app is easy to use as well.

Cowhide Decor
About 1 year using the app
January 17, 2024

Wow! This app. I cannot say enough about how it's already changed the way I do business and my ability to scale my stores. These folks are amazing and are changing the Shopify store game. Pratik so graciously and professionally helped me with a minor issue I was having. 5 PLUS stars for Digital Product Labs. Cannot say enough great things about them!

lolaluxeshop
2 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Wonderful customer service. Appreciate all help you provided!

Lavender Life Company
27 days using the app
January 7, 2024

Love that app! Surya helped me get setup and he really made that process so much easier. I would have cancelled if it wasn't for his help :-)

Paris Woodhull