4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

February 11, 2019

Fast and easy way of linking Shopify to sell on Etsy. The online support service has been excellent too! Thanks for your help :)

Bizzi Growin Nursery Interiors
About 2 hours using the app
March 10, 2021

So far its been great, I installed it today and the customer service was wonderful. I will update this if anything changes

Blue Monarch Co
January 13, 2021

Very helpful staff! Dealt with all issues I had promptly without any problems! Thankyou Manaswi Dwivedi for all of your help!

Proud Plant Parents
Edited November 11, 2019

Easy to use. I simply download the app, press a couple of buttons, and let it go to work. Thanks a bunch.

Variety Corner Spot
May 4, 2019

Great app so far. Easily export my items to my Etsy with only a few minutes time. This is going to be a huge time saver for my business. Support has been a great help right from the start

Cakcollectibles
July 22, 2019

Perfect App.!! I was really in need for an app that can help me sending my products easily to Etsy Marketplace. The app not only helped me sending my products on Etsy but it also helped in managing my orders as well.

The app's too good and I definitely recommend everybody to have this app if you want to list your products on Etsy through your Shopify. One of the best things that I experienced is the "Customer Support" which was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire setup.!!

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
Good Job CedCommerce.!!

Pellatt Cornucopia
CedCommerce replied July 29, 2019

Dear Pellatt Cornucopia,

Thanks for sharing your kind words here.

Team CedCommerce.

May 23, 2020

Perfect! This app was so easy to set up and did everything for me. Thanks so much guys! Here to many more sales!

Holographics LLC
40 minutes using the app
April 19, 2023

Just starting out with CedCommerce Etsy Integration and needed help. Ritik was really helpful and answered my questions.

GiftsWithFeels
28 minutes using the app
January 11, 2021

It's very easy to use and the support was great. You can use the free version indefinitely if you have less than 10 products.

Katie Miranda
19 minutes using the app
October 20, 2020

I heard about this App from my friends and decided to give it a try. I heard about this App from my friends and decided to give it a try.

Kitchen Eternal