4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

January 13, 2024

I found this app very easy to set up and the integration has been very smooth. It has helped manage sales across both platforms, minimised the administration connected to sales and helped maintain stock consistently. A very good app to have if you make frequent etsy sales

Joan and Rose
12 months using the app
March 7, 2024

I recently integrated the CED Commerce Shopify App into my online store to sync products with my Etsy shop, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app has simplified the process of transferring items from my Shopify store to my Etsy shop to an impressive degree. With just a few simple steps, I was able to seamlessly import products from my Shopify inventory to my Etsy listings, saving me valuable time and effort.

Jewell's Jewelz
2 days using the app
February 19, 2024

Very well set up, lots of options, and great support when you need help!

arteryink
8 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Super help from Anyatra Singh, very polite and always quick to answer questions. The app is also very easy to understand.

EDELVETICA
Switzerland
11 days using the app
February 18, 2024

Very responsive support that know what they are talking about to resolve issues fast

KUSHROX Crystal Gallery
3 months using the app
February 21, 2024

I was having some trouble figuring out how to connect to Etsy and I could not believe how quickly I was able to get support. Within minutes I was all hooked up and ready to go. I wish the other app's were this easy.

Atencio Skincare
1 day using the app
January 29, 2024

Highly recommend! They are a great way to save time and are so helpful if you have a question or need help.

iheartgiftcart
4 months using the app
February 9, 2024

Fast support and very convenient features!

Portalis
Germany
3 months using the app
January 31, 2024

thanks a lot for the support. The integration of the new products was very easy and I got help from the CED support to implent it.
Never seen such a good support

VANhackers
Germany
8 days using the app
December 15, 2023

We have used this app for a seamless integration. It's perfect for managing inventory stock levels from a single warehouse and without having to separate quantities for different platforms. The customer service and support is to a high standard and available 24/7. There are many other apps out there and this one appears to be very stable with more advanced functionalities. Keep up the great work!

Hayah Al-Muslimah