Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Kadalys US

Helpful customer service. The customer service rep responded to and resolved all my questions immediately.

CustomshineBoutique

Amazing Customer service, very helpful. Asked for help and immediately helped us and very patient also

Brothers Cycling

Thanks Mantasha, for your great support. Very easy to communicate and possible to ask questions to set it up.

Memorial Guy

Service is 5 Stars. These guys are right there just waiting to help you with any trouble you may have.... Apps is pretty easy to use...
TERRIFIC

Bundle Clothing

The tool is fantastic and has saved us a huge amount of time. You'll need to spend a bit of time learning how to use it properly but if you ever get stuck they always get back to you in under 5 minutes on the chat support function! Would highly recommend.

Volta Atelier

Very nice support. They called me to help me publish the products on Etsy. It seems to be a very straightforward process to use this tool.

MinuteCart Express

Thank you for helping me link my products from store to etsy. After following the links, my etsy page should be updated with new products.

Dogs Life

Just want to say thank you to Shubham for helping me loading my products very help full and im very happy with the service.

Glass Bottle Outlet

The app works fantastically and Mantasha is extremely helpful. Without asking he mapped all of our variants properly so all we had to do was publish our products. I highly recommend this app. :)

Proud Plant Parents

Very helpful staff! Dealt with all issues I had promptly without any problems! Thankyou Manaswi Dwivedi for all of your help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43