Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Have It All

my experience has been smooth so far, happy to have helpful and knowledgeable customer service support teams available

OldsNewAgain.com By Olds442Cutlass

Outstanding. There is much to learn if you want to master it, but simple enough. Customer service A+

Gifts And Tees

Just started using this app a few days ago. The customer support by Utkarsh has been extremely useful. He was extremely timely and thorough with the help I needed. The app itself has a lot of useful features to maintain ease of information flow between Shopify and Etsy. I highly recommend using this app if you are looking for an Etsy integration with Shopify.

Coral Daisy Boutique

This has made selling my items on Etsy really simple and seamless! The tech support has answered all of my questions and they are always available when I need them!

UnoKiwi

Help me a lot on sync listing and orders between shopify and etsy. Reliable and customer service team is well responding

Kubbera.com

this app is super helpful for my Etsy account. Customer service Name Mantasha help me above and beyond to set it up my esty account. Thank you very much!!!!

Amialeurope.com

Thank you guys. The App works fine as I have successfully imported all the products to Etsy. Can't wait to start selling more!

Crafty Girl Maria

It's a really good app once you get the hang of it. The support from the staff is excellent, they help you immediately and I've sort quite a lot of help. I found it a bit more complicated than other systems but in the long run it saves you a lot of time in uploading listings.

I haven't found the documentation very helpful. It's not in enough detail nor an easy read, which means I have to seek help from the staff, but they are really knowledgeable and always sort it out.

AquaSprouts

Game changer.... Brings Etsy orders into shopify quickly and easily. The order can then be brought into Quickbooks and Inventory software automatically. Allows you to use Shopify Shipping on Etsy orders. They also have GREAT support. HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you're tired of manually entering orders!

Shop UBC

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! They were so kind and understanding. They helped me so much as i uploaded items to etsy! Thankn you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25