Etsy Marketplace Integration

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CoralDaizee

Customer Service has always been excellent every time I have needed it. Everyone I chat with is always kind and courteous and solves my issues quickly. I would recommend using this service to everyone.

Happy Houseplants

What a fantastic support team, such a joy dealing with the team based in India. They were kind, patient and super smart ad very global, clearly making every effort to understand my frustration from my perspective even though it is easy to use once you are shown how. I was almost giving up, I loath apps that need a lot of effort. I dont mind paying subs etc, but it has to work and be slick; I have a job already, and I buy apps to offshore/outsource problems etc. The team in India was so brilliant in helping me onboard, so much so that I subscribed straight away so the exec team can see the impact of having great support in place. Highly recommended because of the support.

Badim TLV

Location Israel

Great App and very very very good support team! Thanks a lot! Had a very nice google meeting with the team, helped a lot.

Lake Wind Studio

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app for etsy sellers looking to expand into other platforms like shopify. Support is great. I've had several questions as I implement and they always respond to their chat very quickly. Recommend!

Boudoir Chic Home Decor

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app, the support team is amazing and always goes out of their way to help and explain everything in detail! Very user friendly too

SerialBiker

Location Italy

Ho cominciato da poco ad usarla e grazie all'assistenza su whatsapp sono riuscito a configurarla al meglio. Adesso tutti i miei prodotti sono anche su Etsy.

Especially For You Gifts

Great app and great customer services had lots of products to delete off the app and messaged for help within a few minutes all items were deleted. thank you for all the help.

Leather Unlimited

Excellent customer service that is readily available to resolve any issues you encounter. Great chat service and makes integration from Shopify to Etsy much faster than doing it manually on Etsy.

Sheba's

I'm still new to the app, but so far it has worked perfectly and the customer service through the chat is fast and efficient.

PAXPARIS

Amazing customer service and great functionality. Definitely worth the investment to sync inventories and orders across platforms.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116