Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

getfruitboom.com

Thank you for help, friendly customer support :)) It was really easy, now I share my products with Etsy, I recommand this app for all people what have a Shopify store and need to sell also on Etsy!

Avalon Bag

Using this app has been a blast. They always have my back and care for my business. Recommend it!!!!

GlamInfinity

love it. makes running my business so much easier. helps keep track of stock on all my platforms,that i dont have to worry about.

Screenflair

I used this to export a large shopify catalog to Etsy. The app does have its issues at times but the support team is always ready and willing to address any issues. Would definitely recommend.

Offline Outdoor

wow, une application très satisfaisante. wow, une application très satisfaisante. wow, une application très satisfaisante.

Paradise Posters

Great app and fantastic customer support. Recommended. Many functions and options to help save a lot of time. Too a while to get used to, but the support was always thee when I needed any help.

Wild Flower Swimwear

I just used this app to upload all of my shopify products into an etsy store and it was very easy. So far so good

VIP Extensions

I think the support was above and beyond other apps i have used in the past.
Thank you guys for your help.

The Puppy Posh Boutique

Great assistance and customer service!!! The app is very convenient and customer service helped me set up the app step by step!! Thank you!!!

MangoAndMore

Works great. Easily syncs orders from Etsy to shopify. Customer service is always available and knowledgeable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30