Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy in an easy way, list products and manage orders.

equestroom

I installed this app to help me and my client to integrate Etsy inventory and orders with our Shopify store. And upon using this for almost 3 months, I have minimal confusions but as the Support (Shubham) helped me, I understood how the app really works and how it helps our business.

The best feature is that it lets me update the Etsy inventory without me doing it inside Etsy and just within the Shopify Platform. You can upload all your products from Shopify to Etsy in just clicks :D

I recommend this app for your Shopify store as it is really helpful and if you need assistance, all their Representatives are there to help you.

Wood Art Shop

Great and very quick assistance when I needed it. Great customer support. Very helpful the assistant. Many thanks

Worn Free

I love this app. It's so easy to synchronize the products to Etsy. The tutorials are handy to figure it all out. And whenever I have a question, the customer service is awesome. Really fast replies and kind people at the helpdesk. Totally recommend to anyone wanting to expand to Etsy. Enjoy!

Art-Bubble

The app it's just amazing, the customer support Rishabh and Phoenix keep contact, close, with you on Skype, helping and answer at everything. They guide you and fix everything at any hour.

Shirties Apparel Co

Jason Roy was a great deal of help when it came to successfully connecting/uploading my products to Etsy.

Lama Foundation

The instant live support has been amazing and once I learned the app's format, it's been easy to add new items enjoyably. I tried another app, almost gave up on integrating with Etsy, so am doubly happy.

Luka

very helpful and kind
patient and fast
need to provide listing from low price to high
and easy sinc to pictures

Kitchen Light Co.

I love how easy the installation was, Im excited to connect my store to be able to sell right away. Im new to selling ecommerce and im motivated for the future selling Home Decor products on Etsy.

Malexy Soap Boutique and more

I used this app to help promote my business and so far I'm enjoying it. It's easy to understand. Best decision ever.

You Shop Outlet

The app is a user-friendly and easy to navigate. Product management is more convenient using this app. The app has profiling and import functionality which is great. It also offers hassle free integration with ETSY Marketplace. Lastly, the customer support they have is superb and they attend to your needs as much as they can and are flexible and will not leave you until you have your problems solved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13