CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

CedCommerce ‑ Etsy Integration

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 3, 2023

Perfect app works exactly like I expected! Their support is very fast and amazing. I had an issue where I didnt understand how to use something and they got on a Google meetup video call and showed me how to fix it.

RETRO STYLES CO
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 3, 2023

A Must have application if you also sell at Etsy. It really works and do the boring service for you. Support is really fast. Recommended.

Koisaria
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 3, 2023

Excellent customer service, speedy response and always there if you run into any issues. Keep up the great work!

HamperWell
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 31, 2023

Thank you so much Anyatra! Because of your help I ended up signing up. I was having trouble at first trying to get my items from Shopify to Etsy but Anyatra went above and beyond to help me get the starter plan and It's 11:20pm where I'm at. She was very helpful and nice!

Catalyst Goods
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 27, 2023

Great support and very fast excited to work with with them and finally get my Etsy store up and going 5 star. This is the best support I have had in a long time. Have worked with many companies and have nothing but issues and days to follow up. Customer service is number 1.

Nizhoni Traders LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 27, 2023

I highly appreciated all your support .You solved my all issued .You provide me all clear and simple way information to solve all my issue regarding this app .This app is very helpful for Integrate your Etsy Store i highly recommended to all of who want to run Etsy store

Claudygoods
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 27, 2023

Very helpful! Thanks for the support in setting it up.

Sarong Hut Australia
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 26, 2023

Great app and amazing support (@Anyatra). Quick to respond to chat and resolve issue! The app helps keep track of our Etsy orders in one place.

Tara Treasures
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 26, 2023

Excellent syncing with Etsy, the app is user-friendly, and the support group was also very easy to work with and solved the issue I raised ASAP.

Merry Ugly Christmas
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 25, 2023

CED commerce has be a pleasure to work with. Aman has been very responsive and extremely knowledgeable. Every issue we had, we were able to solve together. All of our products are up and we are finally making sales. Keep up the great work Aman

FrostNYC