Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

J. Harrison's

Very quick response to a question…within less than 30 seconds I was connected to someone. My issue was resolved (my error) within minutes. Extremely happy to have such great support when something is so urgent.

SisterAnnsGifts2

I love this app. I have a shop on Etsy and uploading is super simple. When I first started the support team was very helpful. I had no clue, their instructional videos was helpful as well. I am grateful they took the time to explain things to me. The company I work with has created an integration to Etsy but I am sticking with Ced Commerce. It just makes sense.

Sublime Gifting

This is the best integration to Etsy I have found. Very easy for a beginner like me to learn and the support team are always so quick to help with any questions.

Beautiful Nerdy

Great app! Helpful staff! the person who helped me was speedy and accurate and super helpful. THe app is great, it makes sense and automates many tasks. Saves u a lot of time!

365 Curb Appeal

The app has made using Etsy easy. Had an integration problem and their service response was quick and effective

TRAG DIE BOTSCHAFT

Tolle App. Tut was sie soll.
Da es viele Funktionen gibt, muss man sich erstmal hineinfinden und Prozesse testen, aber der Support war wirklich phänomenal. Über Webchat, Whatsapp Chat und sogar Telefon konnten wir in Ruhe alles testen bis die Synchronisation zwischen Etsy und Shopify problemlos lief. Klare Empfehlung.

GemRay

The app is great so far. I just started using it with the free plan, it works seamlessly with Etsy. The customer service is quick and helpful. They answered all my questions and explained the plans

Bean and Tribe

Very pleased with the service I received. Customer service report was very accommodating and patient and quick in getting my issue resolved. Thank you again!

1968vintage

Very easy tool to get started with Etsy.
Always quick and fast help from the Support Team*****
I can highly recommend a try.

VSL Fighting

The app works exactly as described. Easy to use and easy to update. Online support is great! They answered my questions immediately!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86