by CedCommerce

Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Etsy.

Little Sticker Boy

Great app! Easy to setup and support team is very responsive and good to deal with! Recommended app for you want to upload to Etsy! The best feature about this is it can sync with existing Etsy products, update titles, descriptions, tags, and sections of Etsy automatically.

Laser Cut Crafts

Etsy Marketplace Integration

This is the first time that i have used this app and more then impressed!
the app is very easy to use, and has great functionality, easy to quickly sync to etsy,
simply set up a profile for the products and hit publish and its done!
i contacted the support team as i had a few questions and they are super helpful and friendly, the intergration of the app
is seamless and very easy to navigate

Highly Recommend this company and app!

Modern Gem Jewelry

I am very happy with this application. Still, in the Trial version, I am really praying it really helps boost my sales. The App looks and feels nice. The synchronisation bewteen Shopify to ETSY is very well through this app. The app enables me to provide product management, inventory management and also quick listing. Very flexible and easy to use. At last, no comments for customer support becuase they are just Awesome like nothing else. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

All-Times-Gifts

Great app, user friendly and offers good functionality.
I have successfully integrated my Shopify store with Etsy.

Fiber of Africa

ABSOLUTELY would recommend this app. There is a monthly plan so you can suss it out but after the customer service I had in set up I have gone for the full year. Very helpful and kind people to those who do not speak computer. PERFECT FOR ETSY USERS.

Cameleye Shop

Great customer service! The help centre was very accurate and ready to guide me through the process of starting up. It would have been too complex for me to do alone, but Rishabh has helped me a lot with the setting up of the app. Great job, thanks so much!

Vanessa Style Shop

Amazing costumer service, the team have been guiding me to be sure I understand how the app works. They are Always there to help. Cant say enough of "Shubham" who was the most patience person in the world.
Still lots to learn but I think this is a great app if you want to integrate your Shopify with your Etsy.
I will update my review once my store is finished and once I feel more confortable with everything.
Give it a try...

Ladys World of Fashion

If you want to sell on Etsy than this App is all you need! Do not waste time with other Apps. The customer support is very fast and very helpful. I recommend to everyone.

TrendGooroo

First of all, their support is very accommodating and very helpful. They assist me all throughout. Thanks, Shivalika and Shubham for assisting me and being patient on my questions. Regarding the App, It's easy to use especially with the help of their support and what I like about this app is that they offer 7 days free trial. I am looking for apps that can move our products to Etsy. We're just trying out some of our products to Etsy so I like the idea of 7 days free trial. I would definitely recommend the app and keep up the good work.

--Jonie

podprintz.com

Great time-saving app, excellent customer support from Shubham. I made a sale with the first 20 products I uploaded from my shopify store within 24 hours! A+++

Previous 1 3 4 5