Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

I Love My Family

Excellent customer service. Fast to respond, solve, and explain any issue or question. Very helpful

Branch & Vine

Support is awesome! Aman was extremely helpful and patient in answering my questions, guiding me through the technicals and making the process easier. Currently on the trial version with this integration software to see it's value with merging Shopify and Etsy but highly satisfied with support, so far! Thank you!

Southern Timeless Candles

The rep that helped me navigate through the starting process was great and helpful!!! I look forward to using this app and hope that it makes things as easy as it is supposed to. I do know going in that if I have an issue that the staff is there to help!

Stoa Mart

Great integration app. Vetsal and other people at CedCommerce are always very helpful. Quick to respond to any request for information.

Always In My Heart

Super helpful and fast customer support! I had some questions they were excellent at helping me. Highly recommend.

Ventignua

Hello, The app and support was extremely courteous and helpful, Utkarsh the represantive, I was in communication with, assisted with the syncing of my stores merchandise along with the shipping and store setup.

jewelrylinx

Had issue with products not publishing to the app . Great support crew, got help right away. Solved the problem. Thank you for your help.

RedRocco

Aman helped me with the Shopify / Etsy integration and was wonderful. He was patient and very thorough. Since I had very little knowledge of what I was doing this was absolutely great. Would highly recommend this app!

Ingenue Beauty

Etsy Marketplace really helped us speed up our integration with Etsy and has completely streamlined our management experience. They support is quick and extremely helpful!

Queen Gifter

CED Commerce is such an amazing app and the customer service is out of this world! They always respond right away and they have 24/7 chat. Highly recommend!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71