Reviews (1,762)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

January 24, 2024

Fast Support

Planet Desert
Over 1 year using the app
March 7, 2024

I recently integrated the CED Commerce Shopify App into my online store to sync products with my Etsy shop, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app has simplified the process of transferring items from my Shopify store to my Etsy shop to an impressive degree. With just a few simple steps, I was able to seamlessly import products from my Shopify inventory to my Etsy listings, saving me valuable time and effort.

Jewell's Jewelz
2 days using the app
January 18, 2024

Have been using this app for a while for syncing Etsy & shopify.

Recently, We had a custom requirement from Etsy app to shopify. These guys have nailed it without much of hassles and no additional fee except for the yearly subscription.

Loved their customer support. Much appreciated and higly recommended!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fantastic app and support

Williamsons Factory Shop
Almost 2 years using the app
February 19, 2024

Very well set up, lots of options, and great support when you need help!

arteryink
8 days using the app
January 29, 2024

Highly recommend! They are a great way to save time and are so helpful if you have a question or need help.

iheartgiftcart
4 months using the app
January 10, 2024

We have used this app since 2020. This makes syncing seamless. We quickly got used to the interface and process (templates/profiling) and this has made us able to receive all of our orders in one place. Additionally, there is support that is very knowledgeable and quick to respond all the time. This is a great app.

Nightingale Metal Design
About 4 years using the app
January 9, 2024

really enjoyed the help I received for a syncing issue we had. the customer service rep Ritik stepped right in a did a great job. very insightful and always available.

Spector Sports Art
About 4 years using the app
February 1, 2024

Adarsh walked me thru the whole process and was awesome!

Dona Jewelry