4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify and Etsy integration, enabling efficient bulk product uploads, inventory management, and order syncing. They value its user-friendly interface, error notifications, and smooth performance. The customer support is highly praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some reported issues, these were typically resolved quickly by the support team. Merchants credit the app with boosting sales and consider its pricing fair. It's recommended for enhancing business operations.

November 30, 2023

I've had the pleasure of collaborating with the Ced Commerce team for a full year now, and the experience has been nothing short of exceptional. Throughout this time, I've encountered diverse and valuable support from the team, but what stands out the most is their unwavering commitment to ensuring the success of our Etsy shop.

My main point of contact, Anyatra, has proven to be an invaluable asset. Not only is she a consistently reliable supplier, but her dedication to going above and beyond in assisting me with the intricacies of integrating Shopify and Etsy has truly set her apart. It feels as though she works tirelessly, always available to provide support and consistently willing to invest the extra effort in tackling challenges.

Anyatra's work ethic is commendable, seemingly working around the clock to ensure our needs are met. Her accessibility and willingness to explore different ideas and solutions have significantly contributed to our overall success. If you find yourself in need of specific Etsy shop integration expertise, I wholeheartedly recommend working with Anyatra at Ced Commerce. Her commitment to client success and proactive approach make her an invaluable partner in navigating the complexities of e-commerce integration. Cheers to a year of fruitful collaboration!

My Store
Bangladesh
About 2 months using the app
Edited December 1, 2023

happy to be on etsy

Bra Tenders NYC
2 months using the app
November 28, 2023

Very happy with the app so far! Everything syncs perfectly. Works well and support has been very helpful the few times I've had to talk with them about things that've come up. Nice to be able to chat when problems arise!

Shop Artsy Chicks Rule
5 months using the app
Edited January 27, 2024

Customer service is excellent! This really helps me manage my Etsy shop with my Shopify shop. It saves me so much time. Highly recommend! Updating to say that the service continues to be excellent. This app saves me SO MUCH time!

Fabric Geek
3 months using the app
November 24, 2023

The customer service is the best. 10 second response time for first message.

Global evka
Over 1 year using the app
November 22, 2023

Having spent the last few months using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration, I can confidently say that it has revolutionised my selling experience on Etsy. CedCommerce has exceeded my expectations. The ease with which CedCommerce keeps my Etsy inventory, orders, and product information up-to-date is unparalleled. This not only saves me valuable time but also ensures accuracy in my listings, ultimately boosting customer satisfaction. Staff are also really helpful.

Oskye Jewellery
7 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Great app! highly configurable, and very helpful support team. UI is a little clunky but the app serves it's purpose perfectly.

WoodLab
Over 1 year using the app
November 16, 2023

This app is very help upload the products automatically from the Shopify. It saves me lot of time on product listing. it would have been good if they have below features.
1. Automatically sync the product details with Etsy
2. Not able to delete the products from the App
3. There should be auto add new products based on some conditions.
4. They can have better way of mapping the shopify product attributes to Etsy attributes.

Varman Fashions
About 1 month using the app
November 15, 2023

The app is very useful. I use it to list products to Etsy in "draft" form and then refine the final listing in Etsy. This allows me to get the photos and the attributes perfect in Etsy as they are slightly different to Shopify. I have configuired the app keep inventory up to date in Etsy (from Shopify) and maintain pricing (you can disconnect pricing at the product level if you want to provide separate pricing in Etsy). The app does a perfect job of importing orders back into Shopify when a new order is received. I currently have to manage refunds separately, it would be great if refunds were fully integrated with Shopify in future, but its not a big deal to be honest! Overall, an excellent intrgration app and the support is great: if you can't figure out how do something simply ask a question in the live chat window and the answer comes back within a few minutes!

Corset Story UK
About 1 year using the app
November 13, 2023

Ritik helped me restore my store when I thought it got shut down. Thank God for Ced Commerce. They are always there to help. Highly recommend.

Fantzyplantz