GDPR Cookie Compiler

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR

Taurus Sport

Useful team helped me relocate the pop up so it prevented the shopify chat with us icon blocking entry to my website :)

Exodus Beauty

I downloaded this app to replace a similar one that didn't provide any customization support on mobile devices. The support is really good and prompt. The app looks much better than what I had before. Will definitely recommend it.

battaofficial

Location United Arab Emirates

I have used this app and it is very helpful. The App is very user-friendly and easy to configure. Thanks for the App Team

Crescendo Philippines

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Very good app! and nice functionality and features, this definitely helped my shopify website give cookies consent to it's customers.

Healthy Squeeze UK

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good app easy and customizable and the customer support is excellent! I truly recommend the app

HIPOK

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful app. Very helpful and kind developers, I needed a change and they got back to me right away. They modified according to the required needs
5 stars you deserve

Alec Anderson Art

helps my site look more legitimate and was easy to install... just took me a few tries to find out where to put the copied code into my website.

Formaggidieros

Location Italy

Using it for a better cookie policy window in home page. The help support is really fast and reply me for one doubt I had.

Kollamedia

Time spent using app 3 minutes

GDPR Cookie Compiler is a nice app and very simple to install and edit.
Thank guys you did a great job!

WV Mini Factory

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 8 minutes

I like this app it is so simple to install and edit it to your own taste. Thank You . You guys did a great job. Its for free too....yeah!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28