GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Meljewel

Perfect. Easy to customize. Font options would be great.

Hyper Discount

super application répond aux normes

Nanoshi

Works splendidly. Definitely try it out if you are looking for a cookie bar.

Qveenstudio

We are using Cookie Bot for our cookie declaration but their consent banner was horrible so I did a 'GDPR' search in the Shopify Apps store. This was so easy to set up and to customize! Now we have a consent banner that works with our branding. Definitely recommend using this.

Walter Wallet

simple, effective and to the point. just what you need

Revpod

great so far, does exactly what it needs to -- easy to customize.. just wish i had a few font options, the one they have isn't too pretty :(

Marnin Modern Lifestyle

Works as advertised. had the banner up in my store within minutes of installing. Doesn't require shady access to my store's information (like client details, which I have no idea why other apps are asking!!!!!)
Thanks for this free tool :-)
--//-- OCTOBER 10, 2018
PLEASE fix this app. My store was down the whole day with campaigns directing traffic to it. The site worked properly upon uninstalling it. I like this plugin, please fix ASAP and bring it back to life.
Cheers,

Rock A Punk

Perfectly simple to use and customise to your theme design.

Allminions

Amazing application for my shopify store. Those who are using basic plan in shopify or not able to make edits in the theme ca use this app.

Gorgiestores

really nice app, recemended for all