GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Chubibi

Easy to install and use. Very friendly and professional support as well. Definitely recommend this apps.

Compackable

Not GDPR compliant, it's illegal due to not conforming with the following:

"A compliant GDPR cookie consent must be granular, i.e. users must be able to choose some cookies rather than others and not be forced to simply accept or reject all."

The Bod Pro

Very simple and easy to use. Saves me the trouble of figuring out a way to get a pop up notification to stay compliant with the GDPR rule.

Best Health & Fitness Store

really love this app. it's free and easy to use. i recommend it to anyone with a tight budget. so simple!

KiesAllesVoorJeBaby

If you are looking for an app to instal cookie bar this one is all you need.
Super easy to use! All you need is here!!! Very good app

Dub Mania

Perfecto, tuve problemas con poner emoticonos y en dos días lo han solucionado. Muy contento con el soporte.

Blue Banana Brand

I had a problem with the installation app and the support was great, they give me fast and good solution.

I like also because the app does not introduce any code in the theme.

Earl Orange

Really good App and great support team! It's simple to use, not complex and it meets all the basic needs.

mysportcompeer

really good and well desgined app ! Other Apps didn´t work with my custom made Theme, but this App works perfectly!

YourSmartHomeTech

So simple - one screen and now I've got a disclaimer pop-up on my shop. Keeping me safe and legal where I need to. The best apps are the simplest!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31