GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Marstian

A good looking cookie banner and easy to use. Thank you !!

Yosmo

App is super easy to install and to activate on website. I love that you can customize to fit into your store theme.

Nichesamples

great......................................

Loeilbleu

Very easy application of use, and fast installation, I am satisfied.

Izzyland

Application simple et efficace , pour une obligation légale donc rien a redire

Horizon Sliding Doors

This Metizsoft app was just what I was looking for. It's simple to use and configure. Like a previous reviewer, I used another cookie tool before that never worked and left an error on the footer of my site when I uninstalled it. Metizsoft were great and removed the error left by the other app! Great job from Manthan. A huge thank you! In fact, they can also help with other fixes/enhancements on your store too!

Lovely Celebrations

I had some problems with an other EU cookie app that just wouldn't work (and didn't answer a single mail!) and left some liquid code leftovers on my page, installed this as alternative. Boy, am I happy that I did! Not only has Metizoft (and Manthan Bhavsar in particular) helped me install the app properly, they also helped me remove the issue from the former app, all done in a very fast and helpful manner. I truly recommend Metizoft and will keep an eye out for whatever else they're doing in the future.

Frankley Store

Very good and handy, we use it for our watch store frankleystore.com.

Houseofsillagepolska

A simple and easy to use application.
Developer has just fixed supporting my diactic national chars e.g. ąęśćźół
Now I can use this application.

And, at the end, one of the most important things it that this application doesn't request permission to see your orders, by contrast the rest of similar applications.

Foderboxen

Free is great - especially here on Shopify where everything you do add something to the monthly bill..

And this app seems to do just what its saying and was very easy to setup - just enter your text and that is it.. you can see it live on our site if you like https://www.vetboxen.dk.

Thanks for the app :-)