GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

DiLoro Leather - Designed in Switzerland

Simple yet effective, install and forget. We at www.diloro.com highly recommend this app to anybody doing business in Europe, it's a must have and GDPR Cookie Compiler does an excellent job at it.

W4RE

It works perfect. Very easy to install and use. I strongly recommend it. Thanks for sharing it, Regards

Castle Cats

So simple to set up and use! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a GDPR Cookie Complier!

Uraphones

INDISPENSABLE for everyone who wants to sell products in Europe countries
Easy to configure and intuitive

UpRise Supply

Great app! Just what I needed, it's very easy to use, it's free and it's user friendly! Awesome work!

- UpRiseSupply.com

King Style Fashion

Perfect. Very easy to use, just what I was looking for. I recommend this app for anyone selling to EU countries

Ciel mon radis !

App super pratique et très intuitive. je la recommande pour se mettre aux normes sans savoir coder !

Tuvo Austrumu garša

Used it on my online store. Super easy to use. Love it. Took me maybe 1 minute to set it up.
I highly reccomend.

Fitmag.shop

Very nice app, works great and it's free. Custimization is very easy. I have nothing to say but 5 stars.

And Above All...YOGA

I installed the app. It clearly does what it says it will do and the setup took hardly any time at all. Very happy.