GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

vegaaazores

Super fácil de configurar. Poucos minutos e ficou tudo ok. Podemos configurar cor, tamanho da fonte etc..
Muito Obrigado

LuxLions

I found it by accident and applied it to www.luxlions.co.uk - and it looks great.

Easy to use, absolutely free - quick to set up.

So far so good.

Tegen

I tried out a few different cookies apps, one actually stopped working after a while. I like how customisable this one is to fit with my theme.

Man Cave Slovenija

Extremely easy to use, free and it does what says. Finished setting it up in a matter of minutes. Appreciate it!!!

DiLoro Leather - Designed in Switzerland

Simple yet effective, install and forget. We at www.diloro.com highly recommend this app to anybody doing business in Europe, it's a must have and GDPR Cookie Compiler does an excellent job at it.

W4RE

It works perfect. Very easy to install and use. I strongly recommend it. Thanks for sharing it, Regards

Castle Cats

So simple to set up and use! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a GDPR Cookie Complier!

Uraphones

INDISPENSABLE for everyone who wants to sell products in Europe countries
Easy to configure and intuitive

UpRise Supply

Great app! Just what I needed, it's very easy to use, it's free and it's user friendly! Awesome work!

- UpRiseSupply.com

King Style Fashion

Perfect. Very easy to use, just what I was looking for. I recommend this app for anyone selling to EU countries