GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Ciel mon radis !

App super pratique et très intuitive. je la recommande pour se mettre aux normes sans savoir coder !

Tuvo Austrumu garša

Used it on my online store. Super easy to use. Love it. Took me maybe 1 minute to set it up.
I highly reccomend.

Fitmag.shop

Very nice app, works great and it's free. Custimization is very easy. I have nothing to say but 5 stars.

And Above All...YOGA

I installed the app. It clearly does what it says it will do and the setup took hardly any time at all. Very happy.

Bookish and Bakewell

Easy to use, nice and straight forward. Not much homework or research needed! Simple, pre-filled info sections.

Fittupper

Acabo de instalarla y de momento va perfectamente. Fácil de usar y muy personalizable, la recomiendo.

DoItCanvas.com

Perfect, It makes what it says and have any problem with this app. I sell outside Europe and thats perfect.

Furblanc

It's really a great App, giving an easy opportunity to customize your Cookie Message. You can choose the colors, the button, the text, even the button border and the size or placement of the message. Simple and effective. Five stars!

AmberJack

app working the best, 5 minutes to set it up and its free and easy to use, thank you very much for helping people over here.

Artify Jewelry Store

Hi,
I checked my Google PageSpeed Insights and it looks like there’s an unminified CSS file being served from your app.

Any chance you can compress that?

Thanks