Event Calendar App

Sell Tickets & Collect RSVPS to your Classes, Courses & Events

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Event Calendar App Header Image

Hummingbird Lane Fabrics and Notions

Update: It's been more than 24 hours since I have received a response from their support team. Unacceptable. The app itself is fantastic! Love the look of it, super easy to set up. However, their customer service is atrocious. I've been waiting over 18 hours for someone to respond to an issue I am having with their app. I would have given 5 stars if it wasn't for the lack of support.

Mycoasis.com.au

Great app, very smooth and user friendly. Support is spot on also as I had some troubles with my google calendar but Alex sorted it out. Highly recommended

April 20, 2022

Great to see you set up 👍. Thank you so much for the review.

Rebellious Unicorns

Love the widget feature and could really use this on our website but hard to justify $60/month for this (we need 7 widgets). We don't need the ticketing as it is not robust enough for our needs and use a different. Trying reaching out to the developer to see if there was any flexibility on pricing but there wasn't. Good product but very expensive.

April 20, 2022

Hi Rebellious Unicorns,

Alex here from ECA, thank you so much for the review I really appreciate your time.

I'm sorry that you feel like ECA is expensive, however we do try to provide the absolute best experience possible.

If there is anything I can help with in the future, please do let me know.

Lanxel Candles

I love this app. It saves me lots of admin time and has great features. It's super user-friendly for both me and my customers. It took me a short time to upload all my workshops for a six month period because I could duplicate events and then correct them accordingly. Alex offers outstanding service, is ealisy available and open to any feedback. I have already recommended this app and will for sure continue to do so.

Le Club

Super fast to integrate and style with Alex's help. Back end is super simple and love the ability to tag and colour events with different partners!

Hidden Tracks Cycling

Love this app - most importantly the customer experience is simple, and easy the backroom set-up is quick to master and the helpline is quick, knowledgeable and friendly.

Murai Ceramique

I'm just getting started with this app but Alex is more than helpful. I see all the potential to save time with my events and being more organized. I appreciate the personalized service.

Stitchhouse.

Had multiple issues and thanks to Alex from ECA he walked us through and did a lot of leg work to help us get back online very quickly and even set us up to be able to be able to better manage the calendar ourselves! Thanks again to ECA for everything! Side note: this calendar app is very simple to use and have going in minutes! I highly recommend using this!

Hi Stitch House,

Was a pleasure speaking to you and helping you get set up again. Thank you for leaving such a nice review.

Regards,

FORFITSAKE

Great app with useful and well thought out features. The possibility to edit the confirmation email sent to people signing up for events has recently been added which is really fab and makes things quick for me. Alex is really helpful with any issues and responds quickly. Would highly recommend.

Hi Forfitsake,

Thank you for such a pleasant review. If you ever need anything else from us, please get in touch.

Onederings

I only gave this a 4 star because I just started using this app. I have it loaded on my shopify site, and tested it out and it worked. It looks nice and was easy to figure out how to set it up. It requires a Stripe account that you have to link to it but it is easy to do this. Once you have the stripe account you just have to copy and paste 2 keys into the ECA app. I am an agritourism farm and I needed to issue tickets so I could control how many people were at the farm at any one time. I was really worried about how to do this and if it would be very complicated. I will update this review after I have had some experience over the next month or so but I am optimistic. Also I one issue with implementation that was solved quickly by their support.

Hi Onederings,

Thanks for leaving a review. If you need any help at all using the app then please let us know.

Previous 1 3 4