Event Calendar App

Event Calendar App

by Event Calendar App

Promote your events and classes with a stunning Event Calendar

Telluric Group, LLC

Great app. We looked at a lot of similar apps, and all had major shortcomings. This one is very well designed, easy to use, and very customizable. The support is absolutely phenomenal. Highly recommend.

Polar Magyarország

After long search and trying many other options, I had decided to stay with this Event calendar app, because it has beautifully designed layout, and the support team behind is very responsive. I am sure there are much more complex systems available out there, but this app is under constant improvement, and since the design and structure behind is there, I am sure soon take over even the big ones. And once again, they have a support you can count on, what was a key point for us. I can warmly recommend this great app!

OhMyCourse (OMC)

This app got really nice layout compared to all other calendar apps on shopify. But the thing is that this app can't perform basic functions when it comes to bookings. Not thoughtful enough. I tried for 2 hours and I already know this is not an app that worth $20 a month.

Elysian Springs

A great user friendly app - with quick responsive assistance when needed. Recommend this one!

Opatra Pro

Useful, user-friendly, along with an excellent customer service, this app it's a perfect fit solution for us.

Colin Buchanan 2

I purchased this app to run our event calendar for an entertainer. Alex the developer has been great in answering any queries that I have. App is fast and easy to use.

Thanks

The Artful Space

My client has been very pleased with the look and functionality of Event Calendar App. Alex, the developer is always responsive and helpful when we need assistance. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Little Big Kids

I tried many solutions and this one is by far the most functional and elegant. The developer, Alex, is also very helpful and has consistently responded within 12 hrs of contacting him. I'm giving it five stars in the hopes that Alex implements many of the solutions that were suggested in our communications. These suggestions will also make the $19.99/mo cost for the Professional Plan which includes adding your ticketing links and event thumbnails more valuable.

Badass Running Company

Stopped working, no response to our web designer's message from 2 days ago and I just messaged as well. It looks like we have to find a new application for a calendar.

Visionnautique

Good app, simple and easy to use. Alex is very helpful with any questions or difficulties you might have. Thanks guys

Previous 1