Event Calendar App

Event Calendar App

by Event Calendar App

Display your events beautifully

Elysian Springs

A great user friendly app - with quick responsive assistance when needed. Recommend this one!

Opatra Pro

Useful, user-friendly, along with an excellent customer service, this app it's a perfect fit solution for us.

Colin Buchanan 2

I purchased this app to run our event calendar for an entertainer. Alex the developer has been great in answering any queries that I have. App is fast and easy to use. Thanks

The Artful Space

My client has been very pleased with the look and functionality of Event Calendar App. Alex, the developer is always responsive and helpful when we need assistance. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Little Big Kids

I tried many solutions and this one is by far the most functional and elegant. The developer, Alex, is also very helpful and has consistently responded within 12 hrs of contacting him. I'm giving it five stars in the hopes that Alex implements many of the solutions that were suggested in our communications. These suggestions will also make the $19.99/mo cost for the Professional Plan which includes adding your ticketing links and event thumbnails more valuable.

Badass Running Company

Stopped working, no response to our web designer's message from 2 days ago and I just messaged as well. It looks like we have to find a new application for a calendar.

Visionnautique

Good app, simple and easy to use. Alex is very helpful with any questions or difficulties you might have. Thanks guys

Tijuanajackson

$10 per month for a skeleton of the app (with no "Buy Tickets" link or "Add Image" features). IMHO the app actually starts at $20 per month.

Craft Yarn Co Llc

Easy to install and get up and running. Instantly connected to my google calendar and displays very nicely on our website. I contacted support about one issue (my fault) and got an immediate response which fixed it. Fits our needs perfectly and highly recommend!

Gooselane

Super easy to set up, connected instantly to my google calendar, and Alex was great on getting back to me for additional features. He added a search function for us, which was key since we have multiple events spanning multiple cities with multiple authors. Clean looking with great functionality!
Previous 1