Event Calendar App

Event Calendar App

by Event Calendar App

Market and sell your events with an incredible Event Calendar.

FORFITSAKE

Great app with useful and well thought out features. The possibility to edit the confirmation email sent to people signing up for events has recently been added which is really fab and makes things quick for me. Alex is really helpful with any issues and responds quickly. Would highly recommend.

Onederings

I only gave this a 4 star because I just started using this app. I have it loaded on my shopify site, and tested it out and it worked. It looks nice and was easy to figure out how to set it up. It requires a Stripe account that you have to link to it but it is easy to do this. Once you have the stripe account you just have to copy and paste 2 keys into the ECA app. I am an agritourism farm and I needed to issue tickets so I could control how many people were at the farm at any one time. I was really worried about how to do this and if it would be very complicated. I will update this review after I have had some experience over the next month or so but I am optimistic. Also I one issue with implementation that was solved quickly by their support.

Moneymakerworkouts

Works well for what we need and customer support helped us install on our homepage which was really helpful.

LouMuzik.com

Love it! would like to see a more in-depth analysis. like how many views of the calendar per day, week, month, 6 months, year, 1 quarter, 2 quarter, etc. ...graph chart showing trends with month and date. something like that. Have the ability to sent an automated notification directly to the peoples phone that subscribed to the calendar when events are added to calendar.

TALLIS

I have been using this app to list events and provide ticketing. It is very easy to set up. I particularly like that you can link it directly to your Stripe account and take ticket payments with NO FEES. It's amazing.

I previously tried another event app which was very poor. Event Calendar is better by far. I don't think there is another app that does what this one does.

Very happy customer!

Shades of Lavender Farm

I just started using Event Calendar App a few weeks ago. I find it easy to use and it incorporated well into my Shopify website. The ticket purchasing is smooth and my customers seem to navigate it easily. There are a few things that I would like to see added such as customers being able to purchase multiple tickets at once and also I am unable to put a limit on the amount of tickets sold. I have had a good response from Alex and he is very responsive to my emails. I have not had any resolution to my above mentioned concerns, but Alex assures me that he plans to work on them. I only brought them up to him a day ago. Overall I am very happy with this app. I hope it continues to be a benefit to my website and sales.

Le Du's Wines

We tried out several different event apps, but pretty much all of them had this incompatibility or that feature missing. ECA has been by far the best for my needs of selling tickets, keeping track of attendees, and overall looking very attractive on my site. I'm very happy to report that the developer is very responsive, very welcoming to suggestions, and even wrote a big official guide in response to a help request. The developer is working hard to keep improving the app, and I'm excited to see more features added on to its already excellent state!

Kinky Toy Store

Good app, but it did not let us add products directly into the date entry. A little on the pricy side.

Nail Techniques

The app has been very helpful for my clients to organize their upcoming classes and give them an easy way to update and maintain without knowing any code! Had a few hiccups here and there but got excellent customer service and it was very helpful! My go to recommendation for calendar apps for all my clients who I create Shopify stores for

FlingGolf™

We find that the key benefits of this app are the nice calendar presentation of events (https://flinggolf.com/pages/events) and the ability to buy tickets directly from the events page using Stripe integration. We no longer need separate event management apps reducing cost and time. The developer, Alex, has also been quite responsive when we requested a feature addition.

Previous 1 3