Event Calendar App

Event Calendar App

by Event Calendar App

Market and sell your events with an incredible Event Calendar.

Shades of Lavender Farm

I just started using Event Calendar App a few weeks ago. I find it easy to use and it incorporated well into my Shopify website. The ticket purchasing is smooth and my customers seem to navigate it easily. There are a few things that I would like to see added such as customers being able to purchase multiple tickets at once and also I am unable to put a limit on the amount of tickets sold. I have had a good response from Alex and he is very responsive to my emails. I have not had any resolution to my above mentioned concerns, but Alex assures me that he plans to work on them. I only brought them up to him a day ago. Overall I am very happy with this app. I hope it continues to be a benefit to my website and sales.

Le Du's Wines

We tried out several different event apps, but pretty much all of them had this incompatibility or that feature missing. ECA has been by far the best for my needs of selling tickets, keeping track of attendees, and overall looking very attractive on my site. I'm very happy to report that the developer is very responsive, very welcoming to suggestions, and even wrote a big official guide in response to a help request. The developer is working hard to keep improving the app, and I'm excited to see more features added on to its already excellent state!

Kinky Toy Store

Good app, but it did not let us add products directly into the date entry. A little on the pricy side.

Nail Techniques

The app has been very helpful for my clients to organize their upcoming classes and give them an easy way to update and maintain without knowing any code! Had a few hiccups here and there but got excellent customer service and it was very helpful! My go to recommendation for calendar apps for all my clients who I create Shopify stores for

FlingGolf™

We find that the key benefits of this app are the nice calendar presentation of events (https://flinggolf.com/pages/events) and the ability to buy tickets directly from the events page using Stripe integration. We no longer need separate event management apps reducing cost and time. The developer, Alex, has also been quite responsive when we requested a feature addition.

Carving Social Club

Very slow support, you have to send twice or three times emails in order to be answered. Online chat almost never works. The calendar doesn´t look exactly as advertised. It only works in English, if you want a spanish or international calendar this is not your app.

March 13, 2019

Hi Carving Social Club,

I'm really sorry that you weren't satisfied with Event Calendar App. We're open from the start that support is currently manned by one person (me) so that means I can't always reply instantly. I do however aim to get back to people as quick as possible, usually within 24 hours.

We have many different options available to customise the calendar. If it doesn't look the same as our demo calendar, then this will just be because it's not customised the same. I'm here to help if you need any guidance with this.

In terms of multi-language support, that is correct, we currently only support English at the moment. We don't claim anywhere that the Event Calendar is multi-lingual. However, you can add events in whatever language you like, it's just that there are a few words in the user interface that currently cannot be translated.

If you have any more questions, please get in touch.

Alex

Telluric Group, LLC

Great app. We looked at a lot of similar apps, and all had major shortcomings. This one is very well designed, easy to use, and very customizable. The support is absolutely phenomenal. Highly recommend.

Polar Magyarország

After long search and trying many other options, I had decided to stay with this Event calendar app, because it has beautifully designed layout, and the support team behind is very responsive. I am sure there are much more complex systems available out there, but this app is under constant improvement, and since the design and structure behind is there, I am sure soon take over even the big ones. And once again, they have a support you can count on, what was a key point for us. I can warmly recommend this great app!

OhMyCourse (OMC)

This app got really nice layout compared to all other calendar apps on shopify. But the thing is that this app can't perform basic functions when it comes to bookings. Not thoughtful enough. I tried for 2 hours and I already know this is not an app that worth $20 a month.

March 13, 2019

Hi OhMyCourse,

Really sorry that you weren't satisfied with Event Calendar App.

I don't believe that we claim to be a 'bookings' app, but I am sorry that we didn't have the features that you were looking for.

We have recently added payment integration, so that you can now accept payments for your events. Hopefully this might help if you decide to take a look at Event Calendar App again?

Please get in touch if you have any more questions.

Alex

Elysian Springs

A great user friendly app - with quick responsive assistance when needed. Recommend this one!

Previous 1