Event Calendar: Tickets & RSVP

Event Calendar: Tickets & RSVP

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
December 14, 2022

This app has been a life saver as we begin to do ticketed events. Easy to use and the developer is very responsive to questions and feedback!

Merrymint Celebration Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 21, 2022

I used this app for my events calendar on my website after going through a few different ones and I cannot express how good it is. Alex is so helpful and the service is absolutely great. Really impressed and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for this kind of app.

stehamilton
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Edited November 8, 2022

We had some issues getting this app installed correctly, and support CAN take a couple of days to respond. But I personally don't subscribe to the urgency economy and when I told them it WAS urgent, they scheduled a time to meet with me and fixed the problem in 15 minutes. So far, the app seems to be solving the problems we've had with previous event ticketing software, but I will update my review again after we've used it for a few months and know how well it deploys!

Zest Billings, LLC
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 22, 2022

We've been using the app for a few months now and it's improved our events attendance quite a bit! Alex has been more than willing to help with any questions or issues we experienced.

The Healing Sanctuary
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 1, 2022

Fantastic app! Easy to use and excellent customer service. The developper Alex personally answers customer service questions in a very prompt manner. This calendar has helped our small business get on the map! Highly recommend if you're looking for a simple yet esthetic calendar to use.

Blue Holic Scuba - Scuba Shop & School in Los Angeles
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
August 1, 2022

Great app and great developer! Meets all of our needs minus one or two things which the developer is working with us on to make sure our needs are met. We use this for daily ticket sales in the store through Shopify POS as well as online through our website. Support is very good although response times are sometimes a bit slow, I'm hoping this improves in the future.

Duel Kingdom
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 9, 2022

Update: It's been more than 24 hours since I have received a response from their support team. Unacceptable. The app itself is fantastic! Love the look of it, super easy to set up. However, their customer service is atrocious. I've been waiting over 18 hours for someone to respond to an issue I am having with their app. I would have given 5 stars if it wasn't for the lack of support.

Hummingbird Lane Fabrics and Notions
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 20, 2022

Great app, very smooth and user friendly. Support is spot on also as I had some troubles with my google calendar but Alex sorted it out. Highly recommended

Mycoasis.com.au
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Event Calendar App replied April 20, 2022

Great to see you set up 👍. Thank you so much for the review.

April 16, 2022

Love the widget feature and could really use this on our website but hard to justify $60/month for this (we need 7 widgets). We don't need the ticketing as it is not robust enough for our needs and use a different. Trying reaching out to the developer to see if there was any flexibility on pricing but there wasn't. Good product but very expensive.

Rebellious Unicorns
Time spent using app: 24 days
Event Calendar App replied April 20, 2022

Hi Rebellious Unicorns,

Alex here from ECA, thank you so much for the review I really appreciate your time.

I'm sorry that you feel like ECA is expensive, however we do try to provide the absolute best experience possible.

If there is anything I can help with in the future, please do let me know.

Thanks,

Alex

April 5, 2022

I love this app. It saves me lots of admin time and has great features. It's super user-friendly for both me and my customers. It took me a short time to upload all my workshops for a six month period because I could duplicate events and then correct them accordingly. Alex offers outstanding service, is ealisy available and open to any feedback. I have already recommended this app and will for sure continue to do so.

Lanxel Candles