Event Ticketing

Event Ticketing

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited June 18, 2020

This app is a game change for our business. The reason I am giving it 5 stars is the impeccable level of support Jeff provides. Every time I had a question, he had an answer. When I had an issue, he had a solution. Even off hours, his prompt replies ensured our project stayed on timeline.

It's refreshing to see a developer who is invested in the success of your business and not just sales of their app.

RaceMotive
Time spent using app: 5 days
Guest Manager replied June 20, 2020

Thanks Amit! Happy to see you get up and selling tickets so quickly! Appreciate your patience and understanding in ironing out that issue with customers uploading a photo to their ticket.

June 17, 2020

The app's integration into Shopify is very strong and extremely easy to use, both the PDF download and Apple Wallet integration work well and the customization features are very good. The best part of the app is the support. Use the live chat and you'll get answers / help / guidance within minutes. I strongly recommend

Royalmount Drive-in Event Theatre
Time spent using app: 10 months
Guest Manager replied June 20, 2020

Thanks for the praise! Very excited to see your success with drive-in shows during this pandemic.

Edited March 4, 2020

I used this app for presale tickets at our event and it was great. Guests enjoyed the apple wallet integration and simplicity of having a ticket just needing to be scanned. Highly suggest using this app!

FinalBout
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited February 20, 2020

The app and the service more than met our needs. There is a slight learning curve, but the support was there any time we needed it. Setting up and designing tickets was a breeze. We had a multi day, multi tiered ticketed events add it worked seamlessly. The backend allowed us to go deeper with user info. This is a complete out of box solution for a ticketed event and much cheaper than event bright. We will be using the app again.

IATF Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 14, 2020

We use this app to sell event tickets for our driving school. It is very easy to use and has increased our ability to market and sell our classes! We love it and highly recommend it!
- Mona

Bondurant Online Store
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 12, 2020

By far the best and mosts feature rich ticketing app. Meets all of my needs and more and the support is extremely responsive. Not only that after researching the company you can see they have been in the industry for ages and have ticketed for respected companies. The only ticketing app i have had 0 issues with, amazing support, and THE BEST CHECK-In Experience by farrr! No ticketing app compares to this. This is my third one trying and the only one that had everything I was looking for already built in. worth every penny for the experience for my customers and the ease of use for myself as an event organizer. If your an event company looking for a ticketing service add this app and check it out. 10/5 if I could. Thanks Jeff and the team I love working with you guys!

tickster.ca
Time spent using app: 1 minute
December 11, 2019

I am totaly new to Shopify and its Apps, but I am quite confortable with IT stuff. I needed to put up a Store and ticketing system for a serie of events occuring in three weeks. Therefore, the selling platform needed to be open in just few days!

While learning my way through the App I stumble upon a few problems that might require minute tweak on the programming side. Jeff from the chat responded quickly and could update the scripts in the back-end in an impossible time. Which I thought could take weeks to implement been performed to my great surprise, at least three times, so quickly that I could work post bug-fix within the hour. Thus having a very productive evening enjoying a cup of tea. Thanks to awsome Jeff!!

CASSEC
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 22, 2019

We started using this app because the app we were using for ticketing is no longer supported by the developer. I wish we would have changed over sooner! This app has many more features, a better UI, and is less expensive than our last app. Plus, the customer support has been the best we've ever experienced!

Laced Hair