Events Calendar

Events Calendar

by inlight labs

Display a beautiful events calendar on your store

gentle thrills

this app requires payment of $8/mo in order to access custom fonts, none of which are standard fonts you're likely to be using already on your shopify theme.

there is also NO WAY TO WRAP TEXT so if your event title is longer than a few characters, it will be broken off. for instance, it cut off "black friday sale" on my calendar.

very disappointed, especially as this is the only app of its type that seems available on the app store :-( i would NOT recommend purchasing this app.

Random Swag

Awesome app to add a calender to your store. You are able to add events and locations. The app also allows customers to add events to their calendars. RandomSwag.com

bombyx-collection

Nice App, Is there a way I can overwrite some font familys in your iframe.
Would like to hear from you.

Pocket Sushi

Just what I needed! Unlike most Shopify apps, there is a lot of customization & features right out of the box! I am especially fond of the ability to display the events as a list instead of a calendar.

Rock Bottom Creationz

We participate in a lot of vendor shows and for our customers to find us, we post our whereabouts so they can purchase our items in person. This app works for what we need it for.

El Patito Towels & Bathrobes

Nice App but doesn't work on mobile !!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

May 19, 2019

Hello! Mobile is definitely supported, sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with it.
We've taken a look at your events page and it seems that the theme in use is preventing our calendar from displaying correctly. We've reached out over email with some further details and will be happy to help you get this fixed as soon as possible!

Scubatraining Inc.

I would have thought that integration with Shopify would have somewhere to enter event pricing and sell the event via the calendar. This is just a web calendar. There are a thousand and one of those for free with no limits for Wordpress. I want something that I can use to sell classes from a calendar.

Furniture Facelift by Kobi

I am not sure about this APP, emailed them many times , with no support. I paid $7 a month for unlimited support. I get emails from them saying that they got my email, that is about it, I am giving them a thumbs down.

May 19, 2019

Hello and apologies for the inconvenience!

I do see that we have received and replied to multiple tickets, and I'm happy to see our calendar seems to be running properly on your website. We have reached out over email to see if any further help is required. Thank you for being our customer!

My Renewable Energy - Australia

I have only just started using this app and it is working just the way I want it to. I gave it 4 stars for now as it states that I can have 5 events for the free version but it will only except 3. I am sure that can be fixed.

CampsiteFlags

The events calendar works out nicely with our show schedule. It is simple to install and works like it says it does. Many times we try an app only to find it is almost impossible to get installed correctly or the app is too difficult to use unless you are the one who built it. It is nice to get apps that work as they say they will.

Previous 1 3