Events Calendar

Events Calendar

by inlight labs

Display a beautiful events calendar on your store

CampsiteFlags

The events calendar works out nicely with our show schedule. It is simple to install and works like it says it does. Many times we try an app only to find it is almost impossible to get installed correctly or the app is too difficult to use unless you are the one who built it. It is nice to get apps that work as they say they will.

Bossards Board Works

We have been using this app since April of 2018 and it is fabulous!! Very easy to use for our style of business (ticket sales for painting classes) The app has been flawless and worked for every event! A photo is easily attached to all events, a ticket link works perfectly and has a spot to put the address of the event.

The Doll Maker Dolls

Very clean and easy to use app! Very effective for what I want to use it for. You can customize the colors and many other features. I had a quick question and was pleasantly surprised that I had an answer back within minutes!! Wow.

Coffey Anderson

Its been working for a year and now it won't update or LOAD for adding new dates. I've contacted the support and not heard anything. I also wish that it could be synced with BandzinTown and Facebook events. It has been solid up until now though. If you can load it, USE it. It even has field for sales links and locations to find the event.

Floraandforest

It's alright. Definitely not worth 7$ a month to add more than 5 events. It cuts off the name of the event rather than populating it in the rest of the cell and I can't even attach a logo or image to the event. Not worth 7$ a month for my small business.

Vancitybox

Really cool app and clean interface for our website visitors. An easy way to tell your audience about events!

Goldmarketmovement

Great Application! I recommend this to everyone! www.frostlx.com

Elevated Candles

This is great for a simple events calendar, but the calendar loads very slowly.

Menos Canada

Great app!!! The calendar is perfect. We use it to keep ourselves on track, as well as letting visitors know where well be at. If you're worried about SEO, and having your events show nicely on google, then I recommend using JSON-LD to send the data to google: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/events

Ptownie

This really could be a great app if you weren't forced to use iframes with very minimal styling abilities.
Previous 1