Events Calendar

Events Calendar

by inlight labs

Display a beautiful events calendar on your store

El Patito Towels & Bathrobes

Nice App but doesn't work on mobile !!!!!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

May 19, 2019

Hello! Mobile is definitely supported, sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with it.
We've taken a look at your events page and it seems that the theme in use is preventing our calendar from displaying correctly. We've reached out over email with some further details and will be happy to help you get this fixed as soon as possible!

Scubatraining Inc.

I would have thought that integration with Shopify would have somewhere to enter event pricing and sell the event via the calendar. This is just a web calendar. There are a thousand and one of those for free with no limits for Wordpress. I want something that I can use to sell classes from a calendar.

Furniture Facelift by Kobi

I am not sure about this APP, emailed them many times , with no support. I paid $7 a month for unlimited support. I get emails from them saying that they got my email, that is about it, I am giving them a thumbs down.

May 19, 2019

Hello and apologies for the inconvenience!

I do see that we have received and replied to multiple tickets, and I'm happy to see our calendar seems to be running properly on your website. We have reached out over email to see if any further help is required. Thank you for being our customer!

My Renewable Energy - Australia

I have only just started using this app and it is working just the way I want it to. I gave it 4 stars for now as it states that I can have 5 events for the free version but it will only except 3. I am sure that can be fixed.

CampsiteFlags

The events calendar works out nicely with our show schedule. It is simple to install and works like it says it does. Many times we try an app only to find it is almost impossible to get installed correctly or the app is too difficult to use unless you are the one who built it. It is nice to get apps that work as they say they will.

Bossards Board Works

We have been using this app since April of 2018 and it is fabulous!! Very easy to use for our style of business (ticket sales for painting classes) The app has been flawless and worked for every event!

A photo is easily attached to all events, a ticket link works perfectly and has a spot to put the address of the event.

The Doll Maker Dolls

Very clean and easy to use app! Very effective for what I want to use it for. You can customize the colors and many other features. I had a quick question and was pleasantly surprised that I had an answer back within minutes!! Wow.

Coffey Anderson

Its been working for a year and now it won't update or LOAD for adding new dates. I've contacted the support and not heard anything.
I also wish that it could be synced with BandzinTown and Facebook events.
It has been solid up until now though. If you can load it, USE it.
It even has field for sales links and locations to find the event.

Floraandforest

It's alright. Definitely not worth 7$ a month to add more than 5 events. It cuts off the name of the event rather than populating it in the rest of the cell and I can't even attach a logo or image to the event. Not worth 7$ a month for my small business.

Vancitybox

Really cool app and clean interface for our website visitors. An easy way to tell your audience about events!

Previous 1 3