Events Calendar

Events Calendar

by inlight labs

Display a beautiful events calendar on your store

Saroma Natural Therapies

I use the event app to tell my customers where I will be for the weekend markets. I had some teething problems, but Sascha was able to help me out with the integration from my google calendar. The app is now working well. Thank you for providing a great market calendar app.

NOER Weinhandel & Weinevents

Very nice app with a high added value for our online shop. It works perfectly and the support is very good & quick if there is a little problem.

Paschall Blanc

Worked well at 1st but now I cant add any new events. I reached out to the company and that was not helpful.

Paper Craft Conference

Not able to add events and everytime I leave the app, all the events were deleted and I have to start over.

BallBreaks

Very misleading with "5 events" at a time. It's truly 5 events TOTAL, since inception. So more like a 5 event trial. Once you hit five, you have to upgraded. Very misleading.

Macho Fins

So far so good! Just got the free App for the moment, but intend to upgrade as we add more events. Easy to install, clear instructions and help pages - managed to do the whole set up by myself. Nice customization of design to fit in well with our theme, style and colours. Like the link to Google Maps and the Agenda design option too, more stylish and practical for us than a traditional calendar.

RefoundWare

"Limited to 5 events at a time". BS misleading! had 4, which past but now it wants me to upgrade! wtf

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Love it! Works perfectly. Was skeptical at first after reading the negative reviews, but in reality more people need to report positive experiences. Five stars.

www.bathbomboutlet.com

gentle thrills

this app requires payment of $8/mo in order to access custom fonts, none of which are standard fonts you're likely to be using already on your shopify theme.

there is also NO WAY TO WRAP TEXT so if your event title is longer than a few characters, it will be broken off. for instance, it cut off "black friday sale" on my calendar.

very disappointed, especially as this is the only app of its type that seems available on the app store :-( i would NOT recommend purchasing this app.

Random Swag

Awesome app to add a calender to your store. You are able to add events and locations. The app also allows customers to add events to their calendars. RandomSwag.com

Previous 1 3 4