Events Calendar

Events Calendar

by inlight labs

Display a beautiful events calendar on your store

gentle thrills

this app requires payment of $8/mo in order to access custom fonts, none of which are standard fonts you're likely to be using already on your shopify theme.

there is also NO WAY TO WRAP TEXT so if your event title is longer than a few characters, it will be broken off. for instance, it cut off "black friday sale" on my calendar.

very disappointed, especially as this is the only app of its type that seems available on the app store :-( i would NOT recommend purchasing this app.

Furniture Facelift by Kobi

I am not sure about this APP, emailed them many times , with no support. I paid $7 a month for unlimited support. I get emails from them saying that they got my email, that is about it, I am giving them a thumbs down.

May 19, 2019

Hello and apologies for the inconvenience!

I do see that we have received and replied to multiple tickets, and I'm happy to see our calendar seems to be running properly on your website. We have reached out over email to see if any further help is required. Thank you for being our customer!

Toddle Tunes

Horrible. Nothing about it works. Not the settings, colors... everything is hard.
Either wait until they really work up a fix or find other solutions.

Btw... I better not receive a charge for this. I spent a good portion of my day trying to get it to work and get some support but nothing. Save your $$ and your time until they figure it out.

4wardthinking Cloth Diapers

Ap works good, slow, and stopped using. Deleted ap from shopify account and yet I am still being charged. Contacted them and still waiting for a reply.