3 calendar layouts
Choose from our Monthly, Weekly or Agenda layout to display the events in the way that best matches your website
Sync with external calendars
Connect your Google, Outlook or Eventbrite calendars with our app and automatically display all the events in one place.
Over 30 languages
Choose from over 30 supported languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian and more.
About Events Calendar
Add a beautiful calendar to your website in 1 click and inform your audience about upcoming events. Add events with images, links, “save event” button, and more.
Already managing your events in Google, Outlook or Eventbrite? Connect your external calendars with our app and automatically display all the events in one place.
- Sync with multiple Google Calendars, Outlook and Eventbrite calendars
- Manually add events to your calendar
- Add images, links, “save event” button and more to each event
- Display events in monthly, weekly or agenda view
- Customize the fonts, colors and layout design to best match your website
- Mobile browsers support
- Display up to 5 events for free
- Choose from over 30 supported languages (contact us for more languages support)
- Google Calendar,
Not limited in time!
All layouts and design options available.
Limited to 5 events at a time.
Supports manual sync with external calendars.
Unlimited number of events
Unlimited number of calendars per store
Automatic synchronization with external calendars
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 22 reviews
Most recent reviews
Furniture Facelift by Kobi
I am not sure about this APP, emailed them many times , with no support. I paid $7 a month for unlimited support. I get emails from them saying that they got my email, that is about it, I am giving them a thumbs down.
My Renewable Energy - Australia
I have only just started using this app and it is working just the way I want it to. I gave it 4 stars for now as it states that I can have 5 events for the free version but it will only except 3. I am sure that can be fixed.
The events calendar works out nicely with our show schedule. It is simple to install and works like it says it does. Many times we try an app only to find it is almost impossible to get installed correctly or the app is too difficult to use unless you are the one who built it. It is nice to get apps that work as they say they will.