Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Gallery

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Shoppable image galleries by tagging products on images

Thaikila

I've looked for weeks for a shoppable gallery app, until I came across with this really cool one! It's easy to use, the end view is clean and sophisticated, just how I want it. They also have a very helpful team of technical support who responds fast, and offer on-point solution to my problem. Thanks to Afreedi and his team! Keep up the good work.

Blanket Creek Pottery

After searching for a good shoppable gallery app, I finally found this one, which looks nice and functions well. They made it very easy to tag products to pictures, and overall the interface is clean and user-friendly.
Customer service was super helpful!
Thanks!

[BE] Social Dress Boutique

We recently put in a request asking for assistance with our look-book not showing up on our website. The team got the issue resolved very quickly and we are back up and running now. Thank you!

UNIK SPACE

Amazing and super speedy customer support! App is easy to use and once a few requests were fixed by customer support for us we're happy with how it looks on our site.

Welligogs

Excellent app and very fast, efficient support. We had some customisation that was required and this was solved for us in less than an hour.

USM Singapore

Pretty substantial for a shoppable gallery! Id think theres still work to be done on how responsive it is on mobile, desktop and other devices, but the team responds politely and quickly to try to solve our problems!

HydrathermaNaturals

This is a very nice app to feature customers. I like this app and will recommend it to others. 5 stars

Bling-a-Mask

I'm so delighted with Kemi and the team! This was already a good app to start out with, but I had some specific needs regarding image captions (to post some "how-do's" rather than just product links.) They IMMEDIATELY got to work on adding that functionality, and then working with me to fine-tune it. Wonderful app and great support.

toniton

The app is easy to use and the support is very quick helpful, they solved my problems within a day. Can recommend this app.

you look perfect

very nice app. the support is great too, friendly, fast and helpful! I have this app as a slider on my start-page and an inspiration page as a gallery.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13