Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lookbook app for shopify

JonasPhilippe

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

I choose this app because i help my customers to shop the look and quickly add to the cart. The support team is fantastic, professional and quick. Can highly recommend this app.

Raw Japan Art

Setting it up to create a personalized map of where my products come from. Looking forward to how the response is. But beyond that - the customer service was fast and helpful. There was a slight hiccup on the backend when photos wouldn't show as I hovered my mouse over the map. But they responded timely and helped accordingly.

Luv Lou

Location Australia

Love this app! Our lookbooks look beautiful and engaging and the support team have been brilliant in assisting with extra customisation.

Sistaco™ Uk

Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer Service has been very helpful with any of our issues. It's a great app to showcase your products!

LUNATICUSSE

I had some issues with adding some photos to my galleries. Ayrton and Vishal sorted out everything within hours. And when I managed to mess it up again, they patiently fixed it again. The customer service is amazing.

Sistaco™ USA

Location Australia

Great customer service! Also, the app was a great way to show different nail arts which makes it easy for customers to know which product to buy if they want to achieve a certain look.

Piano Jewellery

Location Turkey

Fast support, nice app. They helped me with everything I asked. The price could be a little more affordable but nice app :))

Louise Sinclair

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Fantastic Service and Quick Response! They are able to to tailor settings to your specific requirements

Moon Frankenstein

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app to showcase my art. Support team is very helpful and resolve issues quickly. I also like they products can be tagged to images, this is very helpful for quicklinks.

HomeCozify

Location Hong Kong SAR

A great plug-in and support from the team including Viashal and Ayrton, I love their features and supports

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19