Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Make Shoppable Photo galleries in Slider, Collage & Grid views

HILTON HOLLIS - Official Website

A few hiccups to start, but customer service easily corrected the issues I was having in a timely manner. I recommend this app. They tweaked several visual issues I wanted changed very quickly.

LocknLock India

Great app for shoppable images, easy to use and very easy implementation for every step. Amazing support personnel cleared all of our doubts and moreover helped us to understand the important changes that were needed to be done on our website, outside the scope of their work. Would highly recommend them and in general the team of expertmediavillage for all their application listed on shopify.

Wildnest

I really can recommend the customer support. I had trouble at first implementing the code and reached out to their support. They got it done super fast and are really nice. If I have any troubles in future, I won't hestitate for a sec to reach out to them. Cuz it feels like they don't mind helping you (which is not a matter of course for other customer support).
Thanks again!

Miliaa Collective

Amazing app and fantastic service! Received a reply within 1 hour of sending the initial email! Highly recommend :)

Ambre Clothing

Great service and quick turnaround of setting up my Lookbook, thank you. It's a great app and very easy to use.

Baked Tiles

I had a bit of an issue that my emails were not being received by the support team of this app. However after finally getting contact from them, they have been wonderful. They have set up the app for us and offered advice and insight to how we can best use this great tool to generate more sales. I am delighted with the service received, if you are having an issue with emails not being answered it will be a glitch, persevere as its worth it. Thank you Afreedi for all your help!

Reuben Oliver

This app transformed our website. Highly recommend to everyone. We had no problems at all, and the customer service was fabulous. Thanks afreedi

May 25, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. We are really glad to hear your experience with app. We will always provide the best support and the app experience to you.

YANINA DEMI COUTURE

I like this app, I advise everyone! There is a very convenient function of mass photo upload. Good technical support.

May 25, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are excited to have you onboard and assure you to provide continuous support further.

DarkDolls

honestly - 5 stars simply for their customer service! They worked on my problems with such a high priority - even when I asked for several changes! Really great!

May 25, 2021

Thanks a ton for the feedback. We always try to provide best app experience to all our app users and on priority. Our support team is always here to assist.

awake-mode

I would like to thank the technical support of the application for their help and wish the team further development. The app is clear and easy to use, with many useful features.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16