Lookbook with Shoppable Tags

Lookbook with Shoppable Tags

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Lookbook Photo Gallery Where you can Tag Products on Images

AlohaFunWear.com

We are quite happy with this app so far. We used to create static pages with pictures with text links to products in the store. That was pretty boring. With this app we can now quickly and easily create nice galleries with shoppable tags that link to products in our store. When the shoppable tags stopped working with one of the gallery modes, Kemi was very fast in responding to our email and got it fixed within a few hours. What awesome customer service! We really like the fact that there are different gallery modes to choose from to suite the style and feel of the website. We are using the lookbook to showcase various Hawaiian shirts and dresses and will be creating multiple lookbooks throughout the year.

AMANDA PEARL

Wonderful app, and most importantly, wonderful customer support team. Kemi has been fantastic with all of my questions, and has made the app look and work exactly how we need. Being able to work with the same person has made this process super easy. Thanks Kemi and the rest of the team!

URBANARA

Lookbook provides a new way of presenting your regular boring PLPs . Easy to use interface combined with support from the team helped us bring out better pages in the process... i highly recommend the app ... just too good

OASE Living Water

This app provided everything we needed in a lookbook, and the customer support was prompt and very helpful!

My New Car Office

Service of support is amazing! I enjoyed the quick and efficient communication. This app has great potential and great fun.
I was having an issue with the tag design and the team really came towards
me with it and customized it accordingly what i wanted.
I love the service, they are always there for you in Chat which is a big plus!!!
The app has many features and it worth it! Kemi and especially Swati you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you LookBook.

Flora Bhattachary Fine Jewellery

This app has helped me create a great photo gallery for my site. The customer service when I had a minor problem with loading was absolutely amazing. Have no doubts about recommending this app - good looking and good function.

VOID /əv/ COLOR

This app helped me to create the look book that I was looking for! I had encountered a minor issue, but Expert Village Media Technologies support team (Kemi) was so helpful that she immediately fixed the issue! I highly recommend anyone to install this app; especially for the companies that hope to showcase their high resolution images! I think the customer care & support is the key to be successful in any businesses. Expert Village Media Tech certainly provides the high quality customer service that customer like us can rely on! :)

Kemi was so kind that she even fixed other parts of the site that I was troubling with. Not only this is a great app, but the support from Kemi makes everything so much easier! Whenever I email her to fix or modify something, she gets it and get it done right away! She even coded in order to meet my requests, and she is nothing but a great help! Plus she is super kind, that's just an icing on the cake :) - I am so glad that I decided to download this app, and I will continue to use this for my company! YOU SHOULD, TOO!

Boody

This app helped us to bring our physical look books in to digital format simply and beautifully. We had an issue 11 months in to using the app on theme update, but Support was responsive and quick and got us back up and running.

Celeste Mogador

following installation problems on my English pages I contacted the support who responded very quickly and was very effective in explaining me how to proceed while it was not in his remit
I strongly advise

Surfsidesupplyco

Looks great, works great as well. Customer service was also top notch in getting some style issues fixed and matching the colors / layout to our stores overall theme. Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9