Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Image galleries & Slideshow + product hotspots - Shop the Look

Honeymoon & Co.

Nice app to showcase products and link to the products. Great support team to fix an issue I had which was solved very quickly.

shopOATH

The support team was able to work out some bugs that were impacting the UX of the app. Now it looks great and we're excited to see it in action!

VERYRARE™ c/o Raf Reyes

Great support team, Great functionalities, I really like this shopable lookbook and truly recommend the app!

Forom

Great app, with enough customizing features. The support team is responsive and pretty fast to help.

NatureWall

Great service from Kemi and the team! Fantastic app which looks great on our website. Thank you!!!!!

Designer's Holiday Bazaar

We use this app for our shoppable catalog/images and this app is very easy to use. We encounter some issues on this app and their support is excellent, the issue was solve in short amount of time. If you need a shoppable catalog/images you must download this app!

G/Fore

We use this app to build out our shoppable lookbooks and catalogs throughout the year. Every time we've had an issue, the app support team has been able to address it in a timely manner and continues to offer their support.

BIASAonline

For everyone that looking for LookBook, catalogue , or image gallery, this is the best solution so far that you will get from all app in shopify store. i checked it one by one comparing review, and star plus with result that we received after installed are AMAZING! The best part was support from them, quick and to the point and very patient with all our questions.

Thaikila

I've looked for weeks for a shoppable gallery app, until I came across with this really cool one! It's easy to use, the end view is clean and sophisticated, just how I want it. They also have a very helpful team of technical support who responds fast, and offer on-point solution to my problem. Thanks to Afreedi and his team! Keep up the good work.

Blanket Creek Pottery

After searching for a good shoppable gallery app, I finally found this one, which looks nice and functions well. They made it very easy to tag products to pictures, and overall the interface is clean and user-friendly.
Customer service was super helpful!
Thanks!