Lookbook Image Gallery

Lookbook Image Gallery

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Lookbook - Shoppable Lookbook Image Galleries with Hotspots

My New Car Office

Service of support is amazing! I enjoyed the quick and efficient communication. This app has great potential and great fun. I was having an issue with the tag design and the team really came towards me with it and customized it accordingly what i wanted. I love the service, they are always there for you in Chat which is a big plus!!! The app has many features and it worth it! Kemi and especially Swati you are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you LookBook.

Flora Bhattachary Fine Jewellery

This app has helped me create a great photo gallery for my site. The customer service when I had a minor problem with loading was absolutely amazing. Have no doubts about recommending this app - good looking and good function.

VOID /əv/ COLOR

This app helped me to create the look book that I was looking for! I had encountered a minor issue, but Expert Village Media Technologies support team (Kemi) was so helpful that she immediately fixed the issue! I highly recommend anyone to install this app; especially for the companies that hope to showcase their high resolution images! I think the customer care & support is the key to be successful in any businesses. Expert Village Media Tech certainly provides the high quality customer service that customer like us can rely on! :)

Kemi was so kind that she even fixed other parts of the site that I was troubling with. Not only this is a great app, but the support from Kemi makes everything so much easier! Whenever I email her to fix or modify something, she gets it and get it done right away! She even coded in order to meet my requests, and she is nothing but a great help! Plus she is super kind, that's just an icing on the cake :) - I am so glad that I decided to download this app, and I will continue to use this for my company! YOU SHOULD, TOO!

Boody

This app helped us to bring our physical look books in to digital format simply and beautifully. We had an issue 11 months in to using the app on theme update, but Support was responsive and quick and got us back up and running.

Celeste Mogador

following installation problems on my English pages I contacted the support who responded very quickly and was very effective in explaining me how to proceed while it was not in his remit I strongly advise

Surfsidesupplyco

Looks great, works great as well. Customer service was also top notch in getting some style issues fixed and matching the colors / layout to our stores overall theme. Thanks again!

Thegreenhouse Boutique Clothing

LOVE this app! It was easy to install, easy to add products, and tagging them is a breeze! It's exactly what I was looking for. I had one small question and was able to reach someone via live chat in just a few minutes. Very friendly, helpful customer service. This app has already inspired a few sales in just one day!

Iglam Collection

Exactly what I was looking far! So far it is working seamlessly and I think customer will enjoy having a look book. I dont know if I am over looking it but it would be great if I could add a header to name that section.

My Nature Rings

Awesome app and light fast support ! Thank you Amit !

Babytrends2015

We are using this app since view month and it is really great and useful. Easy to install and configured. And the customers are happy and get more inspirations. And one more thing, that is very important for the app users: awesome support! We had some problems with images after updating the theme, but it was solved immediately. Thank you for a great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8