Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Create photo galleries to shop the look- slider, collage, grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

awake-mode

I would like to thank the technical support of the application for their help and wish the team further development. The app is clear and easy to use, with many useful features.

TOXIK3 boutique officielle - Denim clothing & Soft-print lover

This app is very easy to use and very helpful. Lookbook is important to show nice picture but even more interesting with the tag product. Thank you for your services.

Baytree Avenue

I love this app so much, we are able to showcase all our influencers pictures in a beautiful gallery on a specific page. We had a minor technical issue, so contacted the developers who were super quick to resolve and now it looks fab.

warbehr.artist

This app took a while to set up on my website template but with some amazing customer support we finally got there. The app has some excellent features and shows great potential for future updates - which hopefully would include some more widget style settings.
In my case the slide out cart needed to be disabled but it does work with the AJAX cart.

michellerossstudio

I used this app for our clients jewelry e-commerce store with very particular design details, the functionality is very good, easy to use, and the support from this company is second to none and fast.

EMMEEMME S.P.A.

I use this app to create a gallery or individual images with the possibility of inserting tags for the articles present. I needed assistance and the developers were quick and super friendly in helping me solve the problem (I think it was not a perfect compatibility with the theme I use Warehouse by Maestro). Recommended purchase!

Boutique Le Local

This app works great for us. When we got entangled we asked for help and everything was quickly sorted in a professional manner. We are looking forward to using more and more from this app knowing the team at Lookbook has got our backs!

Four Corners Rugs

Really helpful support team that respond promptly - always great to have galleries of photos for your customers. The App is easy to use - few glitches that are sorted out quickly by the support team. We're happy using this App!

NANAN EU

The app is very simple to use and the support is fantastic! Helpful and very quick with all my requests

Honeymoon & Co.

Nice app to showcase products and link to the products. Great support team to fix an issue I had which was solved very quickly.