Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Create photo galleries to shop the look- slider, collage, grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

UNIK SPACE

Amazing and super speedy customer support! App is easy to use and once a few requests were fixed by customer support for us we're happy with how it looks on our site.

Welligogs

Excellent app and very fast, efficient support. We had some customisation that was required and this was solved for us in less than an hour.

USM Singapore

Pretty substantial for a shoppable gallery - For anyone looking for a shoppable lookbook, or just a large image gallery, this is a solution that you might want to consider! Their email support team responds politely and actively follows-up about our issues and their fixes for it. Great service, thank you team!

HydrathermaNaturals

This is a very nice app to feature customers. I like this app and will recommend it to others. 5 stars

Bling-a-Mask

I'm so delighted with Kemi and the team! This was already a good app to start out with, but I had some specific needs regarding image captions (to post some "how-do's" rather than just product links.) They IMMEDIATELY got to work on adding that functionality, and then working with me to fine-tune it. Wonderful app and great support.

toniton

The app is easy to use and the support is very quick helpful, they solved my problems within a day. Can recommend this app.

you look perfect

very nice app. the support is great too, friendly, fast and helpful! I have this app as a slider on my start-page and an inspiration page as a gallery.

Hustler Hollywood Staging

So far so good! we've just installed it and created a first test that looks ok and we still need time for testing. So their customer service was helpful and nice to extend us free trial so we can test more and not to be in rush. Thank you!

Vêtements La Perle Noire

I had a technical problem with my lookbook pictures. The support team was very quick and effective to solve it.

Work ethic is awesome! I recommend this app.

Active Agency

The app works really well and the support team resolved the issue very fast. Definitely recommend giving the app a go.