Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

Moon Frankenstein

Great app to showcase my art. Support team is very helpful and resolve issues quickly. I also like they products can be tagged to images, this is very helpful for quicklinks.

HomeCozify

Location Hong Kong SAR

A great plug-in and support from the team including Viashal and Ayrton, I love their features and supports

PLUMARII

After I talked with technical support the app works great. The attention of Ayrton is incredible....

Rustic Kitchen & Bath

I searched all over Shopify's app store for an app the can provide us with shoppable carousel images. This app so far does it the best, but still has some kinks and isn't too customizable. The widgets can also slow your page speed quite a bit, so be wary if your site is slow. The support, however, is super helpful, fast to respond, and savvy. If it wasn't for the support I'd probably look for another app, but my hopes are with their qualified team they'll develop the app even further

Maadrn Fine Jewels

The team was helpful when assisting me to integrate the app. I haven't launched my store yet, but their assistance has been great so far.

LINGER GALLERY

When we request the issue they solve that immediately!
It was so helpful. Even though we use the lowest plan, when we need more lookbook collections, we promise to use your app.

Listen Hear Smarthomes

My customer was so happen with the outcome of the website using this App.
it made there website pop out so much with this new Feature the App company installed. And now we are doing another website with this same App . Thank you for all your help with the App.

POS Dev Shop

The app works great and is very easy to understand. It is also customisable via CSS
The support responds quickly and is very helpful.
I can only recommend the app.

Wear London

I love how easy the app is to use and the team were very helpful when i experienced a slight glitch. A lot of our customers say they love using the Lookbook when deciding on how to put together the items they want to purchase...would definitely recommend.

Hootam

Great app, easy to work with, and good & fast support :)
When I installed the app it did not work properly, I turned to support and within a few hours the matter was fixed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18