Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Create photo galleries to shop the look- slider, collage, grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

Neon Beach

Simple but great app with good support team - does what I need, and when I had issues the team resolved them very quickly! Thanks

kabbanifurniture

It's a great app, their response is very quickly, the app is easy to deal with and have clean dashboard, Kemi helped me a lot I love his way a lot.
They deserve to say much more than this few words.

ST33LE

Great customer service. App is very easy to use. Fast response and great support. The team is great to work with and very helpful.

Graf Lantz

It was challenging to find an app to create a simple, easy to use, no fuss gallery. Lookbook did the job and the team was very responsive to fix any issues that appeared. For the cost, I expected more CSS customization options and better user experience - like the possibility to move the product tag after it has been created for example, but overall it's working well for our store!

Holland Esquire

App works perfectly and the support team are quick to respond to help with any queries. I am using this on a few stores now.

Jungmaven

Very responsive customer service. App is easy to use.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the review. Glad to have you onboard. We assure you for continued support and an amazing app experience always.

Kassiopeia Boheme

Great support! They respond quickly to any requests and helped us customized our lookbook. I highly recommend it.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for appreciating the support. We always focus on providing best possible support ever. Assure you to provide same services always.

Silk & Stone the Label

Highly recommend this app. Especially, the support team was so helpful to guide me step by step patiently.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the review. It was please working for your store to help you adding a nice Shoppable Lookbook by our app.

Fasthouse

This app has been a lifesaver, and seems to be the only real option out there that actually works. Kemi and team are also awesome at quick responses, tweaks, and tech support. Highly recommend this App.

September 19, 2019

Thanks for the appreciation. We are glad to assist you in the app setup for your store.

KADIB GmbH

Highly recommended this app. It was exactly what we needed to create kadib's look book. Especially, the support team was so helpful to guide me when I had questions