Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lookbook app for shopify

Miamibeachbody Pxs

I couldn't be more satisfied with this app, and not only the app, but also the human touch of the people behind it.

For the app, I can assure that it works beautifully. It gives the web store an appealing look, so customers can select the products they most like by seeing the living real use of them.
It is completely configurable, What you see is what you get.
Easy to work with
Easy to create the different looks
Easy to organize pictures
Easy to link any product in your catalog to the lookbook.
Works seamlessly in both desktop and mobile platforms
The configuration time is easy and intuitive, you don't need any instructions.
AND if you have any issue at all, the courteous people behind it will be there all the time with constant updates, explanations and ultimately solutions.

Please note that I am not part of these company, nor being compensated, nor encouraged for this review. I am us motivated to recognize the distinctiveness and excellence in an environment where very few times you can have a solid beautifully working product with a solid hard working personnel behind it.
I hope anyone can use this review, and use the wonderful app for continuous sales.

Use it and Enjoy it.

Rogelio Rodriguez
Miami Beach Body
www.miamibeachbody.online

Box The Look

This app is great and very easy to use! Customer Service was very attentive and even helped to customize our lookbook to work with our unique store layout. Amazing app! The best on Shopify for sure :-)

Acorns 6

Great APP! Very easy to use. Nice, friendly and fast customer service. Love it :)

Luv Bart

Great App! Very user-friendly and fantastic customer service. Love it and would highly recommend.

Beautyhabit

Nice app. Very user friendly and quick customer service response with a minor issue/question that was resolved. It does what I need at the moment. I do wish that once a tag is assigned to an image, the icon for it could then be moved around easier. Sometimes the position is not accurate and I have to delete and re-add it closer or further away from the product. Also I wish it were possible to hotlink a page in a lookbook (slider format setting in this case) to a collection page rather than only to a single product. If the two issues above were possible I would have given a 5-star rating. I look forward to future new features and fixes!

Loelli

This app is great and very user friendly for both those viewing it and setting it up! Really happy I came across it!!

Nyla And Noelle

I had problems after upgrading to the multiple look book app option. However I contacted customer support and they literally held my hand and set everything up for me the way I wanted it. I am soooo happy with the new multiple look book option. This way my look books are much more organized and professional looking. You can see my look book with multiple page option at www.NylaandNoelle.com

Thank you so much EVM support for all of the help.

Enry Print Ltd

Looking good on a desktop but not mobile friendly at all.

April 9, 2019

Thanks for sharing this issue. We have fixed that issue much earlier, please let us know if it still exist, we will check it on priority.

Suitup Alpha

Excellent app does exactly what we want - shows our web users pictures of our work

Uberkateshop

Quick upload and super fast learning curve. Really looking forward to the multiple Lookbook option.